当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 在餐厅英语情景对话

在餐厅英语情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.56W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来日常生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

ing-bottom: 75%;">在餐厅英语情景对话

 在餐厅英语情景对话1:

Man:The portions here are man sized. We usually end up taking half of the meal home with us.

这里的食物是一人份,我们通常都会把剩下的一半带回去。

Woman:Everything looks so good. Is there anything in particular that you recommend?

每道菜看起来都很可口,有什么你特别想推荐的吗?

Man:Hey, sis. You know me, if I don't like everything on the menu, I don't go back to the restaurant!

老妹,你知道我这个人要不是菜单上所有的食物我都喜欢,我是不会再光顾这家餐厅的!

Woman:So you're saying I can't go wrong with anything 1I order? In that case...

你是说我不管点什么都不会错吗?如果是这样...

Man:Wait you love salmon, don't you? They have the best salmon pasta.

等一下,你喜欢蛙鱼吧?他们的蛙鱼通心面很棒。

Woman:That sounds really good! Does it come with a soup?

那听起来很不错!有汤吗?

Man:Soup and bread and salad bar! I'm telling you, these people know how to keep you coming back!

汤、面包和沙拉吧!我告诉你,这家餐厅深谙留住顾客之道!

Woman:I see what you mean!

我懂你的意思!

 在餐厅英语情景对话2:

Man:I've never been to a restaurant like this before.

我以前没来过这种餐厅。

Woman:It's really different, isn't it?

真的很与众不同吧?

Man:That's a good word to describe it.

这样的形容很贴切。

Woman:I hope you're hungry because the pizza here is huge as well as to die for.

希望你够饿,因为这里的比萨大得吓人,也很好吃。

Man:I am hungry. I think I could eat a large by myself.

我是饿了,我想我自己就可以吃完一块大比萨。

Woman:Well, let's order one for starters.

我们先点一块。

Man:I'm in the mood for a Californian.

我想吃加州口味的比萨。

Woman:That happens to be my favorite. Waiter, I think we're ready to order.

那刚好也是我喜欢的。服务生,我们可以点菜了。

  在餐厅英语情景对话3:

Man:We have reservations for two at your restaurant tonight.

我们订了今晚的位子,两个人。

Woman:Yes, What can I do for you, sir?

是的,先生,请问有什么事吗?

Man:I'm calling to see if I can request a specific table.

我打电话是想问问看是否可以指定座位。

Woman:I can try to arrange that for you.

我可以替你安排。

Man:I proposed to my wife in your restaurant and I would like the same table if I can.

我曾在贵餐厅向我太太求婚,如果可以的话,我想指定和当时相同的座位。

Woman:Can you describe for me, where you were sitting?

你能够形容你那时坐在哪里吗?

Man:It was a little table by the bay windows overlooking the wharf.

那是个隔间向外突出靠窗的小桌子,可以远眺码头

Woman:You're in luck. We still I have that little table.

你很幸运,我们现在还有那个位子。

 在餐厅英语情景对话4:

Man:There is a new restaurant opening up in town next month.

下个月镇上要新开一家餐厅。

Woman:What kind of food will they be serving?

是什么样的餐厅?

Man:My favorite, Mexican. And I've heard that the head chef is from San Paulo.

我最喜欢的墨西哥菜,听说主厨是从圣保罗请来的。

Woman:It sounds like this is going to be authentic Mexican food.

听起来会是很地道的墨西哥菜。

Man:I can hardly wait!

真等不及它开张!

Woman:Do you know the day they plan to open?

你知道他们打算哪天开张吗?

Man:I'll double check the announcement.

我再看看广告。

Woman:Maybe we can make reservations ahead of time?

也许我们可以事先订位?