當前位置

首頁 > 英語作文 > 英語寫作經驗 > 關於生病的情景英語口語

關於生病的情景英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.11W 次

小編要告訴同學學習英語是並沒有同學們看起來那麼難的,所以同學們在學習的時候一定不要偷懶哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語的情景對話,我們要多多看看,才能更快的提升成績哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於生病的情景英語口語

  一冬蟲夏草 Cordyceps

AMy, it looks too queer!

哇,看起來太奇怪了!

BYes, it is a queer drug, a tonic only available in China. Many ancient Chinese medicine journals have recorded that it can cure such ailments as night sweat, pain at loins and knees and anaemia. It has no side effect.

一點不假。它是一種奇怪的藥。一種在中國才能買到的補藥。古代很多中醫雜誌都記載着這種藥專治久病不愈、夜間盜汗、腰膝疼痛和貧血症。而且它沒有副作用。

AGreat! Will you please tell me how to take it?

太好了!請你告訴我怎麼吃這種藥,好嗎?

BYes, madam. Fill 3 or 5 pieces of cordyceps into a cleaned and chopped open duck's head and cook with the whole duck. Or stew cordyceps with chicken.

好的,夫人。拿3至5片冬蟲夏草放進洗淨的劈開的鴨子裏,整鴨鍋煮。也可以把冬蟲夏草與雞一起,用文火慢慢燉。

AThat sounds very interesting!

聽起來非常有趣。

BPlease don't eat turnip and garlic when taking this medicine.

吃藥時不要同時吃蘿蔔和大蒜。

AThank you very much.

非常感謝。

  二建議去體育館走走

ASay, Jim, how about going for a few beers after dinner?

嘿,吉姆,吃完晚餐之前去喝些啤酒怎麼樣?

BYou know that is tempting but is really not good for our fitness.

你知道的,這很誘人,但是對我們的健康沒有好處。

AWhat do you mean? It will help us to relax.

你是什麼意思?它可以讓我們放鬆。

BDo you really think so? I don't. It will just make us fat and act silly. Remember last time?

你真的這樣認爲嗎?我不這樣認爲。它只會讓我們變胖,行爲愚蠢。記得上次的事嗎?

AI guess you are right. But what shall we do? I don't feel like sitting at home.

我想你說得對。但是我們要做什麼?我不想坐在家裏。

BI suggest a walk over to the gym where we can play pingpong and meet some of our friends.

我建議走去體育館,在那裏,我們可以打乒乓球,見見一些朋友。

AThat's a good idea.I hear Mary and Sally often go there to play pingpong. Perhaps we can make a foursome with them.

真是個好主意!我聽說瑪麗和薩利經常去那裏打乒乓球。我們也許可以和她們組成雙打。

BSounds great to me!If they are willing, we could ask them to go dancing with us. That is excellent exercise and fun,too.

聽起來太棒了!如果她們願意,我們可以請她們跳舞。這也是很棒的一項運動,也很有趣。

AGood. Let's go now.

好。我們現在就走。

BAll right.

行。