當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 出國機場常用英語口語分享

出國機場常用英語口語分享

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.86W 次

對語言不通的人來說,入境他國檢驗護照時,移民官的詢問無疑是最緊張的時刻。身處異國本就心情緊張,若再加上語言不通,所有問題都莫宰樣,那着實是會破壞旅遊的愉悅心情。下面小編爲大家蒐集整理了常用機場英語口語,希望對大家有幫助。

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">出國機場常用英語口語分享

一、 入關

麻煩請給我你的護照。 May I see your passport, please?

將在那兒住宿?Where are you staying?

這是我的護照。 Here is my passport / Here it is.

I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我將住在波士頓飯店。

旅行的目的爲何? What's the purpose of your visit?

(移民)(觀光)(公務)。 (Immigrant)(Sightseeing)(Business).

Do you have a return ticket to Beijing?

有的,這就是回程機票。Yes, here it is.

預計在美國停留多久?How long will you be staying in the United States?

預計停留約10天。I plan to stay for about 10 days.

隨身攜帶多少現金? How much money do you have with you?

大約10,000元。 I have 10,000 dollars.

祝你玩得愉快。 Good. Have a nice day.

(我只是過境而已。I'm just passing through.)

謝謝。 Thank you.

今晚即動身前往日內瓦。I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

二、 行李遺失

我在何處可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage?

它是一個茶色小旅行袋。 It's a small travel bag. It's light brown.

我找不到我的行李。 I can’ find my baggage.

我們正在調查,請稍等一下。 Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

這是我的行李票。 Here is my claim tag.

是否可麻煩緊急查詢? Could you please check it urgently?

你總共遺失了幾件行李? How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

請描述你的行李。 Can you describe your baggage?

它是一箇中型的灰色箱子。 It is a medium-sized suitcase, and it’s gray.

它是一個上面繫有我名牌的大型皮製黑藍色行李箱。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.

我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。

We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.

請和我到辦公室。 Would you come with me to the office?

多快可找到? How soon will I find out?

一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。 Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.

若是今天無法找到行李,你可如何幫助и? How can you help me if you can’t? find my baggage today?

我想要購買過夜所需的用品。 I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.

三、 海關申報

請出示護照和申報單。 Your passport and declaration card, please.

是否有任何東西需要申報? Do you have anything to declare?

沒有。 No, I don't.

請打開這個袋子。 Please open this bag.

這些東西是做何用? What are these?

這些是我私人使用的東西。 These are for my personal use.

這些是給朋友的禮物。 These are gifts for my friends.

這是我要帶去臺灣的當地紀念品。 This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Toronto.

你有攜帶任何酒類或香菸嗎? Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。 Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

這個相機是我私人使用的。 The camera is for my personal use.

你必須爲這項物品繳付稅金。 You'll have to pay duty on this.

你還有其他行李嗎? Do you have any other baggage? 好了!

請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。 O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

四、機位預約、確認篇

聯合航空,您好。 Hello. This is United Airlines.

請說您的大名與班機號碼? What's your name and flight number?

行程是那一天?6月10日。 When is it? June 10th.

我找不到您的大名。真的? I can't find your name. Really?

我仍然無法在訂位名單中找到您的名字。 I still can't find your name on the reservation list.

一個經濟艙座位,對嗎? One economy class seat, is that right?

謝謝。你們何時開始辦理登機? Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

你必須在至少1小時前辦理登機。 You must check-in at least one hour before.

下一班飛往多倫多的班機何時起飛? When will the next flight to Toronto leave?

太好了。請告訴我班機號碼與起飛時間? That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?

我想要再確認班機。 I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

我的名字是傑瑞‧陳,班機號碼是飛往洛杉機的聯合航空003班機。 My name is Wesley Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Toronto.

我想要確認班機時間沒有改變。 I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

請再告訴我一次您的大名? May I have your name again?

別擔心,這班班機仍有空位提供新的訂位者。 Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.

沒問題,您已完成訂位。 Now you have been booked.

起飛前2小時。 Two hours before departure time.

(飛機客滿時)

那麼,請幫我重新訂位。 Then, please give me a new reservation.

抱歉,這班飛機已客滿。 Sorry, this flight is full.

若是我在此等候,有機位的機率有多大? What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?

下一班飛往洛杉機的班機何時起飛?When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?

後天,星期五。 The day after tomorrow, Friday.

太好了。請告訴我班機號碼與起飛時間?That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?

費用多少? What is the fare?

五、機場旅遊信息

旅遊諮詢中心在那裏? Where is the tourist information?

是否可建議一間較爲廉價的旅館? Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

是否有機場巴士可到市區? Is there an airport bus to the city?

是否有每晚花費在50美元以下的飯店? Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

巴士站牌(出租車招呼站)在那裏? Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?

是否可建議一家位於市中心的旅館? Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?

我在何處可搭乘希爾頓飯店的接泊巴士? Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?

我想要住在靠近車站(海灘)的飯店。I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).

我要如何才能到達希爾頓飯店?  How can I get to Hilton Hotel?

每晚費用爲多少?  How much is it per night?

這兒有飯店目錄嗎? Do you have a hotel list?

費用是否包含稅與服務費? Does it include tax and service charge?

是否可提供我一份青年旅館的目錄? Can I have a youth hostel list?

早餐是否已包含於費用內? Is breakfast included?

是否可給我一份城市地圖? May I have a city map?

若停留數日是否有任何折扣? Is there a discount for staying several days?

我是否可在此預訂飯店(租車)?  Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?

我想要停留兩晚。 I'd like to stay for two nights.

六、機場安檢英語

引導崗位:

1. Please pass through the detector one by one.

請一個一個通過探測門。

2. Hello, put your baggage on the belt please.

您好,請把您的包放在傳送帶上。

3. Please put all your metallic objects such as coin, cellphone, chewing gum, cigarettes, and anything with Aluminum foil into the basket.

請把您隨身攜帶的所有金屬物品,如硬幣、手機、口香糖、香菸、以及帶錫紙的物品等放在籃子裏。

4. Could you hold the baby in your arms and let the pram be checked by the X-ray machine?

您可以抱起嬰兒,將嬰兒車通過X光機檢查嗎?

5. Excuse me, sir. please take your computer out and put it in the basket.

對不起,先生,請把您的電腦從包裏取出放入筐裏。

6. Take off your jacket, please.

請把您的外套脫下。

7. Anything else in your pocket?

口袋裏還有其它物品嗎?

8. I’m sorry to tell you that flammable items cannot be taken with you into the aircraft.

很遺憾的告訴您,易燃品不能隨身帶上飛機。

手檢崗位:

1. Please come over for inspection.

請過來接受檢查。

2. Please raise your arms.

請您擡起雙臂。

3. Turn around please.

請轉身。

4. Please unbutton your coat.

請把您的衣釦打開。

5. I’m sorry to tell you that it is a prohibited item. You can’t take it with you into the aircraft.

很抱歉告訴您,這是違禁品,您不能把它帶上飛機。

6. Checking is done, thank you for your corporation.

檢查完畢,謝謝合作。

7. You can take your baggage now.

您可以拿行李了。

移交臺崗位

1. These items are forbidden by law and will have to be confiscated. Here is your receipt.

這些東西是違禁品,我們必須沒收。這是給您的沒收單據。

2. We could check it in for you ,or you could have it deposited temporarily at our place for up to one month.

您可以辦理託運或在我們這兒辦理暫存,我們可以替您保留一個月。

3. Within a month, if you return to Beijing, take this receipt to the Domestic Security office to get your things back.

一個月之內,當您再來北京的時候,您可以到國內安檢值班室憑單據領取您的東西。

4. If you can’t come back within a month, we won’t keep it for you.

如果一個月之內,您不來領的話,我們將不再替您保存。

5. This is the government’s rule. For your own safety and other passengers, we need your understanding and corporation.

這是政府規定的,爲了您和其他旅客的安全,請您理解和配合我們的工作。

七、練習

翻譯練習

1. 我想預定十一月二十八號從紐約到波士頓的班機。

2. 我可以指定座位嗎?

3. 我要一個靠窗的位子。

4. 我想要無煙區的座位。

5. 我想坐在靠窗位置。

6. 下一班飛機有位子嗎?

答案

1. I'd like to make a reservation for a flight from New York to Boston on Nov.28th.

2. Could I get my seat assignment?

3. I'd like a window seat.

4. I'd like in the non-smoking section.

5. I prefer to sit by the window.

6. Do you have a seat on the flight after that?

解析:

1. window seat 是靠窗的座位, aisle seat是靠走道的座位

2. one-way ticket 單程票 round-trip ticket是雙程票

3. 三種機位的等級爲:first class 頭等艙; business class公務艙; economy class 經濟艙

八、其他常用的問句

1. What's the department time? 起飛時間是什麼時候?

2. What time is the flight scheduled to leave today? 那班飛機今天何時起飛?

3. What's the check-in time? 何時開始辦理登記手續?

4. How long does the flight take? 要飛多久?

5. Is this ticket refundable?這張機票可以退票嗎?

對話練習

請求對方再說一次。

Could you please repeat that?

我要訂9月15號到紐約的班機。

I’d like to make a reservation for a flight to New York on September 15th.

408次班機何時抵達?

What time does Flight 408 arrive?

機票多少錢?

How much is airfare?

我想要確認我預訂的機位。

I’d like to reconfirm my plane reservation please.

盥洗室在哪裏?

Where is the lavatory?

你有中文報紙嗎?

Do you have Chinese Newspaper?

我會冷,請給我一條毯子好嗎?

I feel cool, may I have a blanket?

可不可以給我一副撲克牌?

May I have a deck of playing cards?

機內免稅販賣 In-Flight Sales

請出示您的護照。

May I see your passport, please?

您要在美國待多久?

How long are you going to stay in America?

我會留在美國一個星期。

I will stay for one week.

您此行的目的爲何?

What is the purpose of your visit?

您有任何東西要申報嗎?

Do you have anything to declare?

我沒有東西申報。

I have nothing to declare.

對不起,哪裏是行李提領區?

Excuse me, where is the baggage claim area?

行李遺失申報處在哪裏?

Where is the lost luggage office?

我可以在哪裏找到行李推車?

Where can I get a luggage cart?

我要把一萬元臺幣換成美金。

I’d like to change NT$10,000 into U.S. Dollars, please.

你能告訴我在哪裏兌換外幣嗎?

Can you tell me where to change money?

出國機場是一個人出國旅行的第一站,也是一個人與外界接觸的第一個場所。因此,瞭解一些常用的英語口語是非常必要的。