當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 常用的商務英語口語分享

常用的商務英語口語分享

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.32W 次

如今我們國家和國外做生意是越來越頻繁了,對外貿易也在蓬勃發展中,所以用到英語尤其是商務英語的地方就多了起來。不論你是從事商務行業的人員還是即將面臨商務考試的考生們,下面這些商務英語口語,希望大家能夠記下來。

常用的商務英語口語分享

一、商務:

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什麼時間比較方便?

I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.

我想建議爲我們的合作乾一杯。

Here is to our next project!

爲我們下一個項目乾杯!

would you please tell me when you are free?

請問你什麼時候有空?

gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to concude some business with you。

很高興能有機會拜訪貴公司,希望能與你們做成交易。

what I care about is the quality of the goods.

我關心的是貨物的質量。

please have a look at those samples.

請給我看一下那些樣品。

I'd like to know any business connections abroad.

我想多瞭解一些你們公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

我很樂意提供樣品和價格單給你。

can I have your price list?

你能給我價格單嗎?

will you give us an indication of prices?

你可以給我報一個指示性的價格嗎?

I am in charge of export business.

我負責出口生意。

I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.

我正考慮向你們訂貨

what about the prices?

那價格方面怎麼樣?

Let's call it a deal.

好,成交!

our product is the best seller.

我們的產品最暢銷。

our product is really competitive in the word market.

我們的產品在國際市場上很有競爭力。

our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.

我們的產品行銷海外許多地區。

It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.

"重合同,守信用"是我們經營的原則。

I wish you success in your business transaction.

祝你生意興隆。

I want to know your products.

我想了解一下你們的產品。

this is our latest development.

這是我們的新產品。

we have a wide selection of colors and designs.

我們有很多式樣和顏色可供選擇。

the quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.

質量必須與樣品一樣。

二、價格

I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.

我認爲如果價格有競爭力,我們就可以達成交易。

Is that your quoted prices?

這是你方的價格嗎?

It would be very difficult to come down with the price.

我們很難再降價了。

our prices are the most reasonable.

我們的價格是最合理的。

can you cut down the price for me?

你們可以降低價格嗎?

we can offer you discount terms.

我們可以向你提供折扣。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你們報的是到岸價還是離岸價?

I can assure you our price is very favourable.

我可以保證我們的價格是優惠的。

Please give us your best price.

請給我們報最低價。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.

所有的價格都是上海港船上交貨價。

Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

你的價格太高,我們不能接受。

I can't allow the price you ask for.

我不能同意你們要求的價格。

we can't cover our production cost at this price.

這個價格我們不能保本。

Are the price on the list firm offers?

報價單上的價格是實價嗎?

This is the lowest possible price.

這是最低價了。

thank you for your inquiry.

感謝貴方詢價。

How about the prices?

價格如何?

When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.

貴方報價時,請說明付款條件和交貨時間。

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我們的價格是很實際的,是根據合理的利潤提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,樣品費由我們付。

三、談判與合同

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我們的價格是很實際的,是根據合理的利潤提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,樣品費由我們付。

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高興我們的談判獲得圓滿成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

我們什麼時候簽訂合同?

Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

我想該籤合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.

在正式簽約之前,我們要重申一下協議的重點。

As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.

由於合同某些問題尚未解決,所以在合同簽署前仍需繼續協商。

There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.

關於合同我想提出幾點看法。

The seller should try to carry out the contract in time, if not, the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.

賣方應努力按規定履行合同,否則買方有權撤消合同。

No party who has signed the contract has the right to break it.

簽署合同的任何一方都無權撕毀合同。

Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.

合同一旦簽署即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.

現在我們可以簽訂合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

關於合同你還有什麼問題要問嗎?

四、訂貨

When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

你什麼時候能確定訂單?

We want to order this article from you.

我們想訂這種做。

What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

你們訂貨的最低量是多少?

May I see your list?

我可以看一下你的貨單嗎?

We postponed an order.

我們推了訂貨。

Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.

一般來說,我們可以提供所有種類的貨。

We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods the prices named.

已收到你方目錄和價格表,現按所示價格購下列貨物。

We find both quality and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.

我們對你方產品的質量和價格均感滿意,現寄去試訂單,請供應現貨。

We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.

很高興接到你方訂單,並確認予以接受。

As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them as early as possible.

因爲貴方訂貨的商品尚有存貨,本公司將一定儘快發運。

I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.

我想知道你們是否能爲我們的定期訂單供應你們的最新產品。

Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.

我們的價格取決於你們訂單的數量。

We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.

如果你們訂貨量大的話,我們可以減價5%。

We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.

我們堅決要求立即發貨,否則我方將被迫取消訂單。

We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.

我們想盡快向你們公司落實訂單。

There is a change we have to make in the order.

訂單中有一處需要修改。

五、運輸

We require that transshipment be allowed.

我們要求允許轉船。

When can you make shipment carefully?

你們什麼時候裝船?

We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

我們將按規定的時間發貨。

When can you make the balance shipment?

你們何時可以發餘下的貨呢?

I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

不知道能否儘快裝運訂貨?

Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.

我們討論一下運輸方式吧。

What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

你建議我們用什麼運輸方式呢?

What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

你所打算的是哪一種發貨期?

Please ensure that we'll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.

請確保在貨物到達前我方可拿到正確的裝船單據。

When can we collect the goods?

我們什麼時候可以提貨?

We can't advance the time of delivery.

我們無法將交貨時間提前。

I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.

十分抱歉,交貨拖延了。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

你們需要多長時間發貨?

六、付款

Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.

我們的支付方式是不可撤消的信用證支付,憑裝運單據見票。

Can you pay it on an installment basis?

你們這裏可以分期付款嗎?

Do you accept payment by installments?

你同意分期付款嗎?

How would you like payment be made?

你們採取什麼付款方式?

We expect payment in advance on first orders.

我們希望第一次訂貨要求預付貨款。

What are your terms of payment?

你們的付款條件是什麼?

We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.

我們不接收付款交單或承兌交單,我們只收信用證。

Do you accept D/P payment terms.

你們接受付款交單這種方式嗎?

What is the period of validity of this L/C?

這張信用證的有效期是多久?

七、投訴與索賠

The shipment is stuck in customs.

出貨在海關受阻。

If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.

如果你們不能近期發貨,我們將取消訂單。

I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

我方由於貨物被損向你方投訴。

We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.

很遺憾,我們對商品狀況不滿。

Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.

經檢驗,我們發現貨物達不到樣品的標準。

The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.

所發送的貨比原樣品差。

How many are you short?

你們缺了多少?

Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

你能將受損的貨品送還我們嗎?運費由我方承擔。

Who'll bear the freight?

運費由誰來承擔?

We have a complaint about quality.

我們要起訴質量問題。

We have to file a claim on you.

我們不得不向貴方提出賠償。

The goods you sent are not up to the standard.

你們發運來的貨物不符合標準。

I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.

我認爲責任不在我方。

We can only take on so much.

我們只能承受這麼多。

八、稅收

Paying tax is the duty of every citizen.

納稅是每個公民的義務。

How many types are taxes divided into?

稅收可分爲多少稅種?

Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.

所得稅可分爲個人所得稅和公司所得稅。

The tax rate China is not very high.

中國的稅收率不是很高。

What's the personal income tax rate?

個人所得稅是多少?

Tax evasion is also a crime.

偷稅漏稅也是一種犯罪。

To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.

不開invoice是一種偷稅行爲。

Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.

偷稅漏稅者將受到法律制裁。

Shall savings interest be taxed?

存款利息要納稅嗎?

附:外貿洽談最實用短句彙總!

慣用口語句子:

're asking too much.

您開的價也太高了吧。

price you offer is too high. We can't accept it.

你們的報價太高,我們不能接受。

rates are in line with the world market.

我們的價格與國際市場上的是一致的。

prices fit in with today's market situation.

我們的價格與今天的市場形式相吻合。

can't consider the price separately from the quality.

您不能只看價格不看質量。

should take the quality into account.

您應該考慮質量因素.

have to take into consideration the quality of the goods.

我們必須考慮商品的質量問題。

8.I take into account = take into consideration“慮在內”

is the best we can offer. We can't go any lower.

這是我們最優惠的價格,不能再低了

is our rock-bottom price, we can't make any further concessions.

這是我們的最低價格,不可能再讓了。

實用對話:

Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

賣方:李先生,這是我們的最低價格了。

Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

買方:如果是這樣的話,那就沒有什麼意義再談下去了。我們還不如取消這筆生意算了。

Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

賣方:我的意思是說我們永遠不可能把價格降到你們要求的價格。差距太大了。

Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?

買方:我認爲我們都這麼強硬很不明智。我們能不一能各讓一半?

Seller: What's your proposal?

賣方:您的提議是什麼?

Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.

買方:你們的單價比我們想要的價格高出100美元。嗯,我建議各讓一步。

Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!

賣方:您是說讓我們再減價50美元嗎?那真的不可能。

Buyer: What would you suggest?

買方:您的意見呢?

Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.

賣方:我們最多隻能再減30美元,這可絕對是最低價了。

Buyer: That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can both besatisfied with.

買方:這樣還留下20美元的差額呢。咱們再各讓一半,分擔差額吧。我認爲我們雙方都能滿意這個價格。

Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.

賣方:好吧。我們就再各讓一半吧。

This is a quality product.

這是一種高質量的產品。

Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.

這批大衣質量高、成色好。

Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.

我們的石英技術世界聞名,相信我們生產的手錶具有高質量。

Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.

雖然價格偏高,但我們的產品質量很好。

Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.

和其他廠商相比,貴方產品質量上乘。

The equipment are of good quality and very useful.

這些器械質量好,用處大。

Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.

我們的產品質高價低。

We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.

我們已經收到貴處來的貨,質量很好。

We are responsible to replace the defective ones.

我們保換質量不合格的產品。

It's really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.

這批自行車的質量確實有問題。

I regret this quality problem.

對質量問題我深表遺憾。

We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.

希望貴方將來多注意產品的質量問題。

The workings of these machines are inaccurate.

這批機器運行不準。

Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.

貨到後,我們發現羊毛的質量較差。

The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.

化肥質量次於合同中規定的。

The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.

這批商品的質量不夠一等品。

If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.

如果貴方對產品質量不滿意,我們將在一星期內接受退貨。

More than 300 watches are not up to standard.

有300多塊手錶不合質量標準。

bad quality 劣質

low quality 低質量

inferior quality 次質量

to be responsible for 對...負責

inaccurate 不精確的

poor quality 質量較差

to be inferior to 次於...

first-class 一等品

unsatisfactory 不滿意的

good quality 好質量

fine quality 優質

better quality 較好質量

high quality 高質量

fair quality 尚好的質量

sound quality 完好的質量

best quality 最好的質量

superior quality 優等的質量

choice quality或selected quality 精選的質量

prime quality 或 tip-top quality 第一流的質量

first-class quality 或 first-rate quality 頭等的質量

above the average quality 一般水平以上的質量

below the average quality 一般水平以下的質量

語言問題是制約很多人職場發展的一個障礙,如何能夠跨越這個障礙,這就需要各位朋友平時的努力了。無論是自學還是進入輔導班學習,都要認真對待這件事情。小編希望上面的內容對大家有所幫助,堅持學習,定有收穫。