當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part56:指出錯誤性答覆

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part56:指出錯誤性答覆

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.45W 次

56 Pointing-Out-Misunderstanding Response
56 指出錯誤答覆
But I think....
可我認爲.....
A:I don't think much of the film.
A:我認爲電影不怎麼樣.
B:But I think it wasn't too bad.
B:我覺得不錯.
A:Really? Do you like the story? It's sheer nonsense!
真的嗎?你喜歡這樣的故事?純屬瞎編.
B:It's exaggerated. Actually this sort of thing happens to everyone.
是有點誇張.可事實上這種事誰都碰到過.
I'm Sorry. I don't think so.
不,對不起.我不那麼看.
A:I think this one will do.
A:我覺得這個就可以.
B:I'm sorry.I don't think so.
B:很抱歉,我不那麼看.
A:Why? What's wrong with it ?
A:怎麼?有什麼問題嗎?
B:It's much too hard for his age.
B:對他這個年齡的人來說太難了.
I'm afraid I can't agree with you.
我不大同意你的看法.
A:I think we should accept his plan.
A:我覺得我們應該接受他的計劃.
B:I'm afraid I can't agree with you.
B:我不大同意你的看法.
A:Why? B:Simply because it's not practical at all.
A:爲什麼?B:因爲它一點也不實際.
I don't think you're right.
我認爲你搞錯了.
A:Who did the stupid thing? B:It must be Kate.
A:誰幹的蠢事?B:肯定是凱特.
A:No,I don't think you're right.
A:我認爲你搞錯了.
Kate never does things like must be a naughty boy who did it.
凱特從不幹這種事,肯定是個男孩子乾的.
ds wrong!
不...好像是搞錯了.
A:Shakespeare was born in 1867
A:莎士比亞生於1867年.
B:No, it sounds wrong. He was born in the 16th century.
B:不,好像是搞錯了.他生於16世紀.
A:Are you sure? Can you make it more exact? B:1564
A:真的?能不能說準確點兒?1564年
No, I can't agree with you.
不,我不同意你的看法.
A:She's pretty and meek.
A:她又漂亮又溫順.
B:No, I can't agree with you. She's one but not the other.
不,我不同意你的看法.前者正確,後者可不對.
A:What makes you think so?
A:我怎麼這麼認爲呢?
B:She's my wife,you know.
B:你知道,她是我妻子.
You must be joking.
沒開玩笑吧?
A:Jane is going to quit her job in the bank.
A:珍妮要辭去銀行的工作.
B:You must be joking. The job is nice and she is well paid.
沒開玩笑吧?她的工作不錯,收入又高.
A:It's true, but she says she is tired of counting others' money.
真的,她說她不願意給別人數錢了.
I wouldn't say that.
我可不這麼認爲.
A:They're very good friends,aren't they?
A:他們是好朋友吧?
B:I wouldn't say that.
B:我可不這麼認爲.
They seem to be on good terms but actually they always speak ill of each other
他們看起來好像關係不錯,但是背後經常互相誹謗.
A:Oh,it's unbelievable!
A:噢,真是不可思議.
But I see things rather differently.
但是我有不同看法.
A:Titanic made a hit! It was so touching.
A:<泰坦尼克號>很成功!太動人了.
B:But I see things rather differently.
B:但是我有不同看法.
The heroing is not attractive and her acting is just so-so.
女主角並不吸引人,她的演技也一般.
A:The heroing may not be attractive. I like the story, though.
女主角可能不吸引人,但是我喜歡的是故事.
I'm not at all convinced.
我可不信.
A:I'm afraid I can't go to the pictures with you tomorrow.
A:恐怕明天不能跟你去看電影.
B:Busy with your work again?
B:又要忙工作?
A:Not really. I'm expected to attend a meeting.
A:也不是,我得參加一個會議.
B:I'm not at all convinced. Tomorrow is Saturday!
B:我可不信.明天是週六!
I don't think I share your view there.
我不大同意你的觀點.
A:Many people say it's a good Ithink it's boring!
許多人都說那本小說不錯,可是我覺得很無聊.
B:I don't think I share your view there.
B:我不大同意你的觀點.
The writer is writing about history, society, human nature and so on.
作者寫的歷史、社會、人性等,
It's too hard to understand.
理解起來是很難的.
A:Maybe you're right.
A:也許你對吧.
I rather doubt it.
我持懷疑態度.
A:He's honest, hardworking and responsible.
A:他誠實、努力、有責任感。
I simply can't find any shortcoming of his as an employee.
作爲一名僱員,我沒有發現他任何毛病。
B:I rather doubt 're cheated by his appearance, I think.
B:我持懷疑態度。你肯定被他的外表其騙了。
A:Don't be so jealous. He never speaks ill of you before me.
別那麼嫉妒好不好,在我面前他可從沒說過你的壞話.
I disagree ..
我不同意...
A:The plan is ambitious but practical, isn't it?
這個計劃雄心勃勃,但很實際,不是嗎?
B:I disagree with you about it.
B:我不同意你的看法.
A:Why? Tell us in details how you see it.
A:爲什麼 ,請詳細談談你的看法.
I don't see eye to eye with you.
我可不這樣認爲.
A:It's not good for business recently.
A:最近生意不大好做.
B:Not good for business? I don't see eye to eye with you.
B:不好做?我可不這樣認爲.
The new policy offers new opportunities.A:Too risky anyway.
新政策提供了新機遇.
It's necessary to look before you leap.
反正風險太大了,你可有必要三思而行.
You're mistaken about...
關於.....你錯了.
A:Japanese is easy to leam.
A:日語容易學.
B:You're mistaken about it. As a matter of fact, it's very hard.
B:不對,事實上很難很難.
A:I don't think so.
A:我可不那麼想.
There're so many familiar characters and they sound just like Chinese.
那麼多熟悉的單字,聽起來也很像漢語.
B:You're quite right.
B:不錯,
But many Japanese leamers begin with smiles on their faces
但是很多學日語的人是笑着開始,
and end up with tears in their eyes.
哭着停止.
That won't do!
不行!
A:Camping in the mountain is great fun!
A:在山裏露營是很有意思的!
B:That won't do! It's too risky.
B:不行,太危險!
A:What can we do then? Stay at home?
A:那幹什麼呢?呆在家裏?
No,let's go to the country and stay at with your grandparents for a few days.
不,到鄉下去和爺爺奶奶一起住幾天.
A:All right.
A:好吧.
I'm against it.
我反對.
A:You should accept this arrangement.
A:你應該接受這個安排.
B:No, I'm against the absurd arrangement.
不,我不先贊成這樣不合理的安排.
A:Absurd? Tell me your argument.
A:不合理?把你的理由告訴我.

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part56:指出錯誤性答覆