當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 形容人品的口語句子

形容人品的口語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.1W 次

A lesser man 不太正直的人

Thank you.for returning my wallet. A lesser man would have kept it for himself.

You are a lesser man than he is. Because you lied to me.

形容人品的口語句子



Back-stabber陰險的人,背信棄義的人

I was in love with my girlfriend until I found out that she told all her friends that I were stupid,she's such a back-stabber.

我很愛我的女朋友,直到我覺察她告訴她所有的朋友我很蠢,她真是一個暗箭傷人的人。




You wanna do it the hard way?你想敬酒不吃吃罰酒嗎?

So you wanna do it the hard way,huh? 你想敬酒不吃吃罰酒,是麼?

Hey you! Do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?You can pay the money back right now,or I'll beat you up.

嘿,說你呢!你想敬酒不吃吃罰酒嗎?馬上還錢,不然扁你。

The general says to the can surrender now or do it the hard way.

將軍對敵人說:最好投降,不然有你好看的。




get to sb 讓某人心煩

The way she spoke to me really gets to me.

她對我說話的口氣讓我生氣。

It really gets to me that he stole my money after I had shown him so much generous.

在我對他慷慨解囊後他偷我的錢,這一點最讓我生氣。




Don't let it get to you 別爲這事心煩,別在意這件事

Don't let it get to you./He's not worth it./Just let it go.

別把它放在心上。/他不值得你生氣。/就別再想了。

If you believe that you have been dumbed down by society, don't let it get to you.

如果您覺得自己就快與社會脫節,那麼就儘量不要讓它發生在您身上。




Come off as 留下...印象的意思

What he said came off as very mean. But if you knew the bigger picture, you know the reasons he said it.

他說的話聽起來挺刻薄的。但是如果你瞭解全部經過,你就知道他爲什麼這麼說了。

Do you want to come off as paranoid or trusting?

你想它以怎樣的面目示人,是偏執的還是令人信服的?

I hope I didn't come off as rude to your mom.I really want her to like me.

我希望我沒有讓你你媽媽感覺我沒有禮貌.我真的非常希望她喜歡我.




What a rush!真帶勁,好過癮啊!

I get a rush from snowboarding.

滑雪真刺激。

Driving my car very fast really gives me a rush.

開快車真刺激。




fold=give up 放棄,退出

I think he's folded.我認爲他放棄了。

There are too much pressure on he folded and lost the game.

他的壓力太大了,所以他放棄並輸掉了比賽

We were playing poker last night,and I had a very bad finally I folded it.

我們昨晚在打撲克,我手氣很差,最後退出遊戲了。




fair and square公正的,正大光明的,不耍手腕的

We won that game fair and square.

那場比賽我們贏得光明正大。

They beat us fair and square.

他們光明正大地打贏了我們。




call it square當作互無勝負(當作互無虧欠)

Shoot yourself,and we'll call it a square.

你自己射自己一槍,我們就扯平了。

Hey,you took me out for dinner last night,and today I'll take you 'll call it a square.

嘿,你昨晚請我吃飯了,今天我來請,這樣我們就扯平了。