當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 《功夫熊貓》經典英語口語對白

《功夫熊貓》經典英語口語對白

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.02W 次

《功夫熊貓》是近年來大熱的好萊塢動畫,相信很多的朋友看過之後,都會對裏面那隻憨態可掬、幽默搞笑,又帶有一些中國農民所特有的狡詰的大熊貓留下深刻的印象。而除了影片中華麗的特效和誇張的武術動作外,你是否還記得片中那些經典的對白呢?

ing-bottom: 100%;">《功夫熊貓》經典英語口語對白

e are no accidents.
沒有意外,一切早已註定。

meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。

mind is like this water, my friend, when it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see, but if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.
你的思想就如同水,我的朋友。水波搖曳時,很難看清。不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了。

don't quit. Noodles don't noodles.
退出,不退出。做麪條,不做麪條。

e is a saying
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it's called the present (the gift)
俗語說,昨天是歷史,明天是個謎團!而今天則是上蒼的饋贈。那就是爲什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)。

, look at this tree Chivu, I can not make it bloom and suit me, nor make it bear food before it's time.
烏龜:是的,看着這棵樹。我不能讓樹爲我開花,也不能讓它提前結果。  

But there are things we can control, I can control when the fruit will fall... And I can control what time to seed. That is not illusion, Master.
師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制,我可以控制果實何時墜落。我還可以控制在何處播種,那可不是幻覺,大師。  

Yes, but no matter what you do, That seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an Apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.
烏龜:不過無論你做了什麼,播下的種子還是會長成桃樹。你可能想要蘋果或桔子,可你只能得到桃子。

But peache can not defeate Tai Long.
師傅:可桃子不能打敗大龍。

Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it, to nuture it, to believe in it.
烏龜:也許它可以的,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。

7. I'm sorry things didn't work out. It's just what it's meant to be. Paul, forget everything else, your destiny still awaits. We are Noodle folk, Broth runs deep through our veins.
天不遂人願,況且這本不是天意。阿寶,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召喚。我們是做麪條的,我們血液裏流淌着麪湯。

8. You cannot leave, real warrior never quits.
你不能走,真正的勇士決不會退卻。

didn't you quit? You know I was trying to get rid of you, but you stayed.
師傅:你爲什麼不退出呢?你知道我一直想把你趕走,可你還是留下來了。

Yes, I stayed. I stayed, because every time you threw up bricks on my head or said I smelled, it hurts. But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me. I stayed, because I thought, If anyone could change me, could make me not me, it was you, the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!
阿寶:是啊,我留下來了。我留下來是因爲每次你往我頭上丟磚頭,或說我氣味難聞,這很傷我的心。可最傷我心的是,我每天努力練習,卻還是現在這個樣子。我留下來,因爲我以爲,如果還有人能改變我,能讓我不再是原來的我,那就是你——中國最偉大的功夫師傅!

10. Enough talk!Let's fight!
閒話少說,開打吧!

11. The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup ing.
我私家湯祕密食材就是——什麼都不加。

12. To make something special, you just have to believe it' s special.
想讓它與衆不同,你就必須先相信它的與衆不同。