當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 【英語口語話題王】餐館就餐:我們要坐非吸菸區

【英語口語話題王】餐館就餐:我們要坐非吸菸區

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.19W 次

餐館是反映一個國家文化的重要窗口。在西餐中,菜餚通常可以分成幾大類,如主菜前的開胃食品(starters)、主菜(main dishes)、甜點(desserts)及飲料(beverages)。菜單上的價格一般包括了稅款。一些餐館的菜單或廣告上印有licensed 或fully licensed 的字樣,這表明這些餐館有特許賣酒的執照。一些繁忙而有名氣的餐館特別強調預先訂座,集體訂餐更需如此。用餐後給服務生的小費一般爲顧客就餐費用的15% 左右。一些比較講究的餐館內設有鋼琴,有的還有樂隊,甚至還爲用餐者提供跳舞的場地。

ing-bottom: 100%;">【英語口語話題王】餐館就餐:我們要坐非吸菸區

基本句式 BASIC SENTENCES

Waitress: Good evening. Do you.have a reservation? 晚上好,您訂座位了嗎?

Jim: No, we don't. 沒有。

Waitress: How many people are you together? 你們一共多少人?

Jim: Just two people. 就兩位。

Waitress: Would you like to sit in a smoking section, a non-smoking section or whatever comes open first? 你們要吸菸區還是非吸菸區,或是有空位就行?

Jim: We prefer non-smoking section. 我們要非吸菸區。

Waitress: I am awfully sorry but there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment? 十分抱歉,現在非吸菸區還暫時沒有座位。您能稍等一會兒嗎?

Jim: How long a wait do you think there’ll be? 我們要等多長時間?

Waitress: I think about ten minutes. 我想大約十分鐘。

Jim: Ok, we'll wait a while. 好吧,那我們就等一會兒。(十分鐘之後)

Waitress: I am sorry for making you wait so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me. 非常抱歉讓你們等了這麼久。現在在非吸菸區有空位了。請跟我來。

Jim: Thank you. 謝謝。

Waitress: This is the menu. Are you ready to order now? 這是菜單。您現在可以點菜了嗎?

Jim: Well, I think I'd like to have a tomato sausage soup first. And the same for him, please. 我想先點一個番茄香腸湯。他也要同樣的。

Waitress: Yes, and what would you like to drink? 好。那麼喝些什麼呢?

Jim: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer please. 請拿一瓶紅葡萄酒和一瓶啤酒。

Waitress: Would you like a dessert? 要不要甜點?

Jim: What special kind of desserts do you have? 你們有什麼特色甜品?

Waitress: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding. 檸檬派,糖油煎餅,巧克力聖代和奶油布丁。

Jim: Well, I think we will order after we finish the main course. 等我們吃過主菜再點吧。

Waitress: All right. I'll bring your soup right away. 好的,湯馬上就來。

註釋:

在國外,餐廳一般都分爲"smoking section"和"non-smoking section”,即“吸菸區”和“無煙區”。這樣,在顧客選擇用餐區域的時候,如果是吸菸人士會選擇“吸菸區”,不吸菸或害怕二手菸的人就會選擇“無煙區”。現在好多國內的餐廳也是如此。