當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 餐廳就餐英語情景對話中國菜

餐廳就餐英語情景對話中國菜

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.62K 次

爲了在英語國家的餐廳裏也能夠吃到中國菜,你會使用哪些常用的英文對話句型?下面是本站小編給大家帶來餐廳就餐中國菜英語對話,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 75%;">餐廳就餐英語情景對話中國菜
  餐廳就餐英語情景對話中國菜篇1

B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?

A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant

Which one do you.prefer?我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?

B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想嚐嚐中國菜。

  餐廳就餐英語情景對話中國菜篇2

Anna: Excuse me, I'd like to try some Chinese food. 打擾了,我想嚐嚐中國菜。

Waiter: We serve excellent Chinese food. Which style do you prefer? 我們這裏有很好的中國菜。您喜歡什麼風味?

Anna: I know nothing about Chinese food. Could you give me some suggestions? 我對中國菜一無所知。您能給我一些建議嗎?

Waiter: It's divided into 8 big cuisines such as Cantonese food, Shandong food, Sichuan food etc. 中國菜分成八大菜系,如粵菜、魯菜和川菜等等。

Anna: Is there any difference? 有什麼不同嗎?

Waiter: Yes, Cantonese food is lighter while Shandong food is heavier and spicy. 粵菜清淡適中,而魯菜則味重香濃。

Anna: How about Sichuan food? 川菜怎麼樣?

Waiter: Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot. They taste differently. 川菜大都麻辣濃香,並且他們的味道

Anna: Oh, really. I like hot food. So what is your recommendation for me? 噢,其實我喜歡吃辣一點的。所以您推薦我吃什麼?

Waiter: I think Mapo bean curd and shredded meat in chili sauce are quite special and delicious. We have a Sichuan food dining room. May I suggest you to go there? It's on the third floor. 我覺得麻婆豆腐和魚香肉絲味道不錯。我們有四川菜餐廳。可以建議您去那裏嗎?它在三樓。

Anna: Thank you. 謝謝您。

Waiter: It's my pleasure. 很高興爲您服務。

  餐廳就餐英語情景對話中國菜篇3

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我聽說這兩種都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。

A: They might be too hot for me. 對我來說可能太辣了點。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like

them. 再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鴨啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I

find it? 啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude

Restaurant. 大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。

A: Is it near here? 離這兒近嗎?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes,

if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算遠。乘出租車15分鐘能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給出租車司機看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多謝多謝。

B: You’re welcome. 不客氣。

A是你,B是外國人

A:Welcome to our hotel.歡迎光臨。

A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?

B:Let me have a check again.讓我再看一下。

A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待處就在前面。

A:After you, please.你先請。

B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香菸?

A:There is a shop on the ground floor.一樓有個商店。

A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那兒可買到中國香菸和外國香菸。

B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以買到紀念品嗎?

A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有個櫃檯出售各種各樣的紀念品。


看過餐廳就餐中國菜英語對話的人還看了:

1.關於餐廳吃飯英語對話

2.餐廳就餐英語對話閱讀

3.餐廳英語情景對話帶翻譯

4.餐館點餐英語情景對話

5.關於餐館就餐英語對話閱讀