當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 餐廳點菜情景英文對話

餐廳點菜情景英文對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.94W 次

餐廳是我們日常生活中經常會去的地方,可以說是必備場所了。下面是本站小編給大家整理的餐廳點菜情景英文對話,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 75%;">餐廳點菜情景英文對話

  餐廳點菜情景英文對話篇1

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,請跟我來。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?

B: Here you.are.

給您。

A: What’s good today?

今天有什麼好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推薦香酥鴨。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品嗎?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

過了一會兒。

A: I can have the check, please.

結帳。

C: George. Let’s split this.

喬治,我們各自付帳吧。 (go dutch) AA制

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我請客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

現金還是記帳?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

記帳。請記入我的“美國運通信用卡”帳號。

  餐廳點菜情景英文對話篇2

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

沒有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘纔會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

當然可以。請問先生貴姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。

B: That’s fine.

我們明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。

  餐廳點菜情景英文對話篇3

-Good morning,afternoon,evening, sir,madorm. A table for two?

早上好,下午好,晚上好,先生,女士,兩位嗎?

-Yes, by the window, please.

是的,請給我靠窗戶的。

-This way, please.

這邊請。

-Thank you.

謝謝

  餐廳點菜情景英文對話篇4

-Good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. Here are the menus. Would you like to drink something first?

晚上好,請坐,先生,這裏是我們的菜單。你要先來點喝的嗎?

-I'll have a coke cola with ice. What about you?

我想要可樂,你呢?

-A n apple juice, please.

蘋果汁

-Thank you. Here we cola with ice and apple juice . Are you ready to order now, gentlemen?

謝謝,請慢用,可樂和蘋果汁。你準備好點菜了嗎?先生

-No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you should recommend something for the main course?

沒有,我們仍然在看菜單。你可以給我們推薦下主菜嗎?

-Certainly. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that you try this.

當然可以。T-骨牛扒很好,我建議你試下這個主菜。

-That's a good idea. I love beef steak, I'll have the T-bone steak.

好主意,我喜歡吃牛扒,我就點他了。

-How would you like it cooked?/How would you like you steak done?

你想要你的牛扒怎麼做?/你想要你的牛扒幾成熟?

-Rare ,Medium,Medium well,Well done.

三成,五成,七成,全熟