當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 初中餐廳點餐英語對話情景練習

初中餐廳點餐英語對話情景練習

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.38W 次

餐廳點餐的必備情景對話,初中生也能夠用的餐廳英語。下面是本站小編給大家整理的初中餐廳點餐英語對話 的相關知識,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 75%;">初中餐廳點餐英語對話情景練習
  初中餐廳點餐英語對話 1

A: What can I do for you. sir?

先生,您要來點什麼?

B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上你們這兒有什麼?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?

要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,來一份麥片粥。

A: And eggs?

還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。 A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足夠了。謝謝。

  初中餐廳點餐英語對話 2

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up. 我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

您想要哪種果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong. 西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎? B: Yes, that’s right.

是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir?

還有什麼嗎,先生?

B: No, that’s all.

沒有了,謝謝。

(Later)

稍後

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered. 早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。

B: Just put it on the table, please.

請放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir?

先生,還有其他需要嗎?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱裏?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

哪種果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。

  初中餐廳點餐英語對話 3

A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

沒有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘纔會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

當然可以。請問先生貴姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window? 布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎? A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir. 我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。

B: That’s fine.

我們明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。 Dialogue 3

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,請跟我來。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?

B: Here you are.

給您。

A: What’s good today?

今天有什麼好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推薦香酥鴨。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品嗎?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

過了一會兒。

A: I can have the check, please.

結帳。

C: George. Let’s split this.

喬治,我們各自付帳吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我請客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

現金還是記帳?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

記帳。請記入我的“美國運通信用卡”帳號。