當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 餐廳點餐英語情景對話帶翻譯

餐廳點餐英語情景對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.26W 次

出國旅遊,處處都需要用到英語,其實當你還沒邁進外國境內的時候就已經需要了,今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些餐廳點餐英語情景對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

ing-bottom: 75%;">餐廳點餐英語情景對話帶翻譯
  餐廳點餐英語情景對話1

Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

如梅:菜單上的菜看着樣樣都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

雲波:大山,Surf and Turf 這道菜是什麼做的?

Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

大山:是嫩牛排加龍蝦尾。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you. Dashan?

如梅:聽起來很好吃。 我想來一盤。 大山,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide.

大山:我定不下來。

Server: Are you ready to order?

服務員:可以點菜了嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

如梅:可以。我要一份海鮮牛排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same.

雲波:我也要一份。

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

大山:我要一個漢堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要帶骨牛排。

Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

服務員:肉要燒成嫩的、不老不嫩的還是熟透的?

Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

三人齊聲說:要不老不嫩的。

Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

服務員:要烤土豆還是米飯?

Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米飯。不,我要烤土豆。

Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

雲波:我要米飯。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也要米飯。

Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

服務員:色拉臺有色拉,請隨便用。就在你們身後。

Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

雲波:看這兒有各式各樣的色拉。樣樣看起來都很新鮮。

Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

大山:在加拿大,色拉是受歡迎的菜。我喜歡吃涼拌麪色拉,味道很好吃。

Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

雲波:涼拌麪色拉是用什麼做的?

Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

大山:用涼麪條、蛋黃醬再拌一些蔬菜。

Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

大山:如梅,你來嚐點麪包吧,還熱乎着呢。

Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

如梅:聞起來好香啊。

Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

大山:往上面抹些鮮黃油試一試。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:謝謝。

Dashan: You're welcome.

大山:不客氣。

Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

  餐廳點餐英語情景對話2

Waiter: Hello, I’ll be your waiter today. Can I start you off with something to drink?你好,我是你們今天的服務生。首先能給二位來點喝的嗎?

Ralph: Yes. I’ll have iced tea, please.好的,我要冰茶。

Anna: And I’ll have lemonade.我要檸檬汁。

Waiter: OK. Are you ready to order, or do you need a few minutes?好的,你們是現在點菜還是我幾分鐘之後再來?

Ralph: I think we’re ready. I’ll have the tomato soup to start, and the roast beef with mashed potatoes and peas.我們這就點菜。我要西紅柿湯,還有配有土豆泥和和豌豆的烤牛肉。

Waiter: How do you want the beef — rare, medium or well done?你的牛肉要幾分熟,生的,六分熟還是全熟的?

Ralph: Well done, please.全熟的。

Anna: And I’ll just have the fish, with potatoes and a salad.我要魚,土豆和沙拉。

  餐廳點餐英語情景對話3

A:May I take your order?

A:可以點菜了嗎?

B:What would you like, Miss Tang?

B:您想吃點什麼,唐小姐?

C:Well, (Pointing to the menu) I'll take this and this.

C:嗯,(指着菜單)我要這個和這個。

B:I'd like a steak and some French fries. Er... may I see the wine list, please?

B:我要一份牛排和一些薯條。嗯…可以給我看一下酒單嗎?

A:Here you are.

A:給您。

B:A bottle of red wine, please.

B:來一瓶紅葡萄酒吧。

A:Anything else?

A:還要點別的嗎?

B:No, thank you. That's all.

B:不要了,謝謝,就這些。


猜你喜歡:

1.餐廳英語情景對話帶翻譯

2.實用英語情景對話之餐廳點餐

3.有關點餐旅遊英語情景對話

4.餐館用餐實用英語對話

5.英語情景對話大全