當前位置

首頁 > 英語作文 > 英語作文範文 > 餐廳點餐英語視頻對話

餐廳點餐英語視頻對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.13K 次

餐廳就是指在一定場所,公開地對一般大衆提供食品、飲料等餐飲的設施或公共餐飲屋。下面是本站小編給大家整理的餐廳點餐英語視頻對話,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 75%;">餐廳點餐英語視頻對話
  餐廳點餐英語視頻對話  餐廳點餐英語視頻對話篇1

Dining at a Western Restaurant 在西餐店:去西餐廳用餐時與服務員的交談,或者在西餐廳做兼職服務生的人士都可以學習的英語口語情景對話和點餐句子。

Waiter:Would you.like to order now, ma’am?

女士,現在要點餐嗎

May:Yes, please. I’d like the steak and mushrooms。

是的,我點牛排和蘑菇。

Waiter:How would you like your steak, rare, medium, or well-done?

牛排你要幾分熟,三分熟,五分熟還是全熟?

May:I’d like it well-done, please。

我要全熟。

Waiter:What kind of potatoes would you like to go with that? Mashed, boiled or baked?

您想配什麼樣的土豆,土豆泥,煮土豆還是烤土豆?

May:I think I’ll have baked potatoes. And I’ll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。

烤土豆吧。我還要一杯冰茶加一片檸檬片謝謝。

Waiter:Good. And would you care for soup or salad to start with?

好的,您要不要先來點湯或者沙拉?

May:I’d like a cream and onion soup, please。

我要一份奶油洋蔥湯。

Waiter:Will you be having dessert today, ma’am?

夫人,你今天吃甜點嗎?

May:I want to skip dessert. That’s all. Thank you。

不要甜點,就這些,謝謝。

Waiter:OK. I’ll be with you in a moment。

好的,我一會兒就來。

西餐廳常用英語口語句子:

我要一杯?冰茶,加一片檸檬。

I’ll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。

我要一杯香檳。I’d like a glass of champagne。

這個高腳杯有裂痕。This goblet is cracked。

我的牛排要全熟的。I’d like my steak well-done。

我不要開胃菜。I want to skip the starter。

我要燻肉和煎雞蛋。I’d like the smoked bacon and fried eggs。

我要兩個三明治,一個什麼都不加,另一個什麼佐料都加。

I want two sandwiches, one plain, the other with all trimmings。

你們有什麼調料?What kinds of dressing do you have?

  餐廳點餐英語視頻對話篇2

餐廳點菜英語對話:

A: Here is your Coke.

甲:您的可樂。

B: Thank you.

乙:謝謝。

A: You're welcome.

甲:不用謝。

B: Oh, do you have a special today?

乙:噢,你們今天有特價菜嗎?

A: I'm afraid we don't. Would you care for any

dessert? We have some fancy cakes today.

甲:沒有。要甜點嗎?我們今天有奇特的甜點。

B: It sounds worth trying. I might as well try some.

乙:聽起來值得試試。我不妨試試。

A: Good. I'll be back in a few minutes.

甲:好的。我馬上就來。

(At a Fast Food Restaurant)

(在一家快餐館)

Waiter: OK, so that's one cheeseburger and one order of chicken wings, extra spicy.

服務員:好,您點的是一個吉士漢堡和一份雞翅。多一點調料。

Sasha: Yes.

薩沙:是的。

Waiter: Would you like something to drink with that?

服務員:要一點喝的嗎?

Sasha: Do you have any diet Coke?

薩沙:你們有無糖可樂?

Waiter: I'm afraid we don't. We have diet Pepsi.

服務員:沒有。但我們有無糖的百事可樂。

Sasha: I'll have that, then.

薩沙:那就要它了。

Linda: Make that two.

琳達:要兩杯吧。

Waiter: Would you like to have your Pepsi now?

服務員:您現在要百事可樂嗎?

Linda: Yes, Please.

琳達:是的。

Sasha: No, thank you. I'll wait for my cheeseburger.

薩沙:我現在不要。我要等我的吉士漢堡。

Waiter: And would you care for any dessert?

服務員:要甜點嗎?

Linda: No, thanks. I'm sure I'll be full.

琳達:不要了。我想我已飽了。

Sasha: They have fantastic chocolate cheesecake here.

薩沙:他們有非常好的巧克力烙餅。

Linda: They do? Well, maybe we could split some.

琳達:是嗎?咱倆分一個吧?

Waiter: Would you like me to bring two forks?

服務員:我給你們拿兩個叉子吧?

Linda: Yes, please. Good idea.

琳達:是的,好主意。謝謝。