當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於餐廳點餐英語對話精選

關於餐廳點餐英語對話精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.29W 次

近年來,英語繼續教育的快速發展極大地促進了中國全民英語水平的提高,同時也推動了社會的繁榮進步。本站小編整理了關於餐廳點餐英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 75%;">關於餐廳點餐英語對話精選
  關於餐廳點餐英語對話一

Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

如梅:菜單上的菜看着樣樣都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

雲波:大山,Surf and Turf 這道菜是什麼做的?

Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

大山:是嫩牛排加龍蝦尾。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

如梅:聽起來很好吃。 我想來一盤。 大山,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide.

大山:我定不下來。

Server: Are you ready to order?

服務員:可以點菜了嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

如梅:可以。我要一份海鮮牛排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same.

雲波:我也要一份。

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

大山:我要一個漢堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要帶骨牛排。

Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

服務員:肉要燒成嫩的、不老不嫩的還是熟透的?

Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

三人齊聲說:要不老不嫩的。

Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

服務員:要烤土豆還是米飯?

Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米飯。不,我要烤土豆。

Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

雲波:我要米飯。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也要米飯。

Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

服務員:色拉臺有色拉,請隨便用。就在你們身後。

Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

雲波:看這兒有各式各樣的色拉。樣樣看起來都很新鮮。

Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

大山:在加拿大,色拉是受歡迎的菜。我喜歡吃涼拌麪色拉,味道很好吃。

Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

雲波:涼拌麪色拉是用什麼做的?

Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

大山:用涼麪條、蛋黃醬再拌一些蔬菜。

Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

大山:如梅,你來嚐點麪包吧,還熱乎着呢。

Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

如梅:聞起來好香啊。

Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

大山:往上面抹些鮮黃油試一試。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:謝謝。

Dashan: You're welcome.

大山:不客氣。

Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

  關於餐廳點餐英語對話二

A:What Can I get you?

您需要點什麼?

B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.

我要一杯卡茲莫酒。

C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!

老兄!你可不能點卡茲莫!那是女生的酒,別讓我難堪了!

B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!

你在說什麼呢?那是好酒!

C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

這酒太溫和了!就點些稍微烈一些的吧!

B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.

好吧!我要在海灘上做愛。

C:You have got to be kidding me!

你在耍我吧!

B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

拜託!那酒味道不錯的!特別是加上菠蘿和椰子。

C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

好吧好吧,我幫你點。我要一杯英格蘭的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈頓,算在我的賬上。這纔是真正的酒!

B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

這酒很烈的說!我喝不了會浪費的!

C:That' s the idea!

好主意!

  關於餐廳點餐英語對話三

Host: Hello sir, welcome to the French Garden Restaurant. How many?

主人:你好!先生,歡迎到法國花園餐廳!請問幾位?

Charles: One.

查理斯:一位。

Host: Right this way. Please have a seat. Your waitress will be with you in a moment.

主人:請到這邊來,請坐。您的服務員馬上就過來啦。

Waitress: Hello sir, would you like to order now?

女服務員:你好!先生,你想現在點菜嗎?

Charles: Yes please.

查理斯:是的。

Waitress: What would you like to drink?

女服務員:你想喝點什麼?

Charles: What do you have?

查理斯:你們這兒都有什麼?

Waitress: We have bottled water, juice, and Coke.

女服務員:我們有瓶裝水,果汁和可樂。

Charles: I'll have a bottle of water please.

查理斯:那來瓶水吧。

Waitress: What would you like to eat?

女服務員:您想吃點什麼?

Charles: I'll have a tuna fish sandwich and a bowl of vegetable soup.

查理斯:我來一份金槍魚三明治和一碗蔬菜湯。


看了“關於餐廳點餐英語對話”的人還看了:

1.餐廳點餐英語情景對話

2.有關餐廳點餐的英語對話

3.實用英語情景對話之餐廳點餐

4.關於餐廳點菜的英語對話

5.餐廳英語情景對話帶翻譯