當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於餐廳吃飯英語對話 餐廳裏的英語情景對話

關於餐廳吃飯英語對話 餐廳裏的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.73W 次

瞭解一些常用的英語是很有必要的,例如出國旅遊一定會有需要用到的時候,今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些關於餐廳吃飯英語對話,希望這些會對大家的英語學習有所幫助!

ing-bottom: 75%;">關於餐廳吃飯英語對話 餐廳裏的英語情景對話
  關於餐廳吃飯英語對話篇1

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,請跟我來。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?

B: Here you.are.

給您。

A: What’s good today?

今天有什麼好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推薦香酥鴨。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品嗎?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

過了一會兒。

A: I can have the check, please.

結帳。

C: George. Let’s split this.

喬治,我們各自付帳吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我請客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

現金還是記帳?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

記帳。請記入我的“美國運通信用卡”帳號。

  關於餐廳吃飯英語對話篇2

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

我聽說這兩種都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。

A: They might be too hot for me.

對我來說可能太辣了點。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

有北京烤鴨啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。

A: Is it near here?

離這兒近嗎?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算遠。乘出租車15分鐘能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給出租車司機看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

您真是太好了!多謝多謝。

B: You’re welcome.

不客氣。

  關於餐廳吃飯英語對話篇3

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

您想要哪種果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?

B: Yes, that’s right.

是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir?

還有什麼嗎,先生?

B: No, that’s all.

沒有了,謝謝。

(Later)

稍後

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。

B: Just put it on the table, please.

請放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir?

先生,還有其他需要嗎?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱裏?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

哪種果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。

>>>下一頁更多“餐廳裏的英語情景對話” 餐廳裏的英語情景對話篇4

A:Can I help you?

有什麼能幫你的嗎?

B:I'd like the double cheese burger meal, please.

我要一個雙層起司漢堡。

A:What kind of drink would you like with that?

還想要什麼飲料?

B:Just coke will be fine.

一杯可樂就行。

A:Would you like a super size meal? Only 2 RMB more, you'll get large coke and fries instead of medium. And today we are offering free toys all the meal boxes.

你想要超級套餐嗎?只要多加2元,就能把中等的可樂和薯條換成大的。而且今天所有的套餐都有免費的玩具贈送。

B:That sounds good, thanks, I'd like that. Actually I'd like sprite instead of coke,thanks.

聽上去不錯,謝謝,給我來一套。其實我想把可樂換成雪碧,謝謝。

A:That's not a problem, Miss. Will that be it?

沒問題,小姐。就這些嗎?

B:Yes, that's all.

是的,就這些。

A:That will be 25RMB, please

總共是25元。

B:You got it.

給你。

  餐廳裏的英語情景對話篇5

A:Evening, table for three, please.

晚安,三位,謝謝。

B:Do you have reservations?

好的,請問您有訂位嗎?

A:Yes, I do. I have made reservations under the name of Wang.

有,用王先生的名義訂的。

B:Very Wang sir, smoking or no smoking?

好的,吸菸嗎?

A:No smoking, please. Could we have table by the window?

不吸菸,謝謝. 有靠窗的桌位嗎?

B:Of course, this way please.

有的,這邊請。

  餐廳裏的英語情景對話篇6

A:Are you ready to order or delaying a little more time?

可以點菜了嗎,還是要等一會?

B:Yes, I'm ready, I like a bowl of chicken soup, please.

可以點餐了,請給我雞湯。

A:What would you like for main course?

主餐要什麼?

B:I like a salad steak.

我要一份色拉牛排。

A:Certainly, how would you like steak done?

好的,牛排要幾分熟?

B:Rare, please.

生一點, 謝謝。

A:Anything to drink?

要來點飲料嗎?

B:Oh, I will have a glass of house red. Thanks.

一杯本地紅酒, 謝謝。

A:Would you like anything else?

還需要什麼嗎?

B:No, there's all full now, thanks.

先這樣就好了,謝謝。


猜你喜歡:

1.英語餐廳情景對話三則

2.餐廳英語情景對話帶翻譯

3.餐館用餐實用英語對話

4.餐廳英語情景對話及翻譯

5.英語餐飲對話