當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於餐廳點餐吃飯的英語對話

關於餐廳點餐吃飯的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.45K 次

英語語言四項基本技能(聽,說,讀,寫)中,語言交際能力的培養一直佔據着不可或缺的重要地位,於是如何提高學生的英語交際水平一直是研究人員和英語教師長期以來共同關心的話題。本站小編整理了關於餐廳點餐吃飯的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 150.23%;">關於餐廳點餐吃飯的英語對話
  關於餐廳點餐吃飯的英語對話篇一

A: Hi! May I help you.

A: 嗨! 我可以幫你嗎?

B: Yes. Can I have a BigMac Combo and a twenty-piece chicken nugget?

B: 是的. 我想要一份麥香堡套餐和一份20塊雞塊。

A: What kind of drinks?

A: 什麼飲料呢?

B: Coke, please.

B: 請給我可樂!

A: What kind of sauce for your chicken nuggets?

A: 想要什麼醬配你的雞塊呢?

B: Hot Mustard, please.

B: 麻煩給我芥茉醬。

A: Anything else?

A: 還有別的嗎?

B: No. That's it.

B: 沒有! 就這樣了。

A: For here or to go? 或者 Sit in or take away?

A: 是在這裏吃還是外帶呢?

B: It's for here. / Sit in.

B: 這裏用。

A: Ten twenty four

A: 一共是十鎊二十四便士。

B: Here is eleven.

B: 這裏是十一塊。

A: Seventy-six pences is your change.

A: 這是你的零錢 - 七十六便士。

B: Enjoy your meal!

B: 請慢慢享用!

A: I will.

A: 謝謝,我會的。

  關於餐廳點餐吃飯的英語對話篇二

A: Hi! Can I help you?

A: 嗨! 我可以幫你嗎?

B: Yes. I'd like to have a two-item combo to go, please.

B: 是的. 我想要外帶一個二道菜的套餐。

A: Sure. Would you like to have rice or noodles?

A: 當然。請問你想要飯還是面呢?

B: Could I have half and half?

B: 我可以要一半(飯)一半(面)嗎?

A: Of course. What else would you like?

A: 當然囉! 請問你還要什麼呢?

B: May I have some sesame chicken and curry beef, please?

B: 麻煩給我芝麻雞和咖哩牛肉好嗎?

A: Anything else for you?

A: 還有別的嗎?

B: That should do it.

B: 就樣應該夠了。

  關於餐廳點餐吃飯的英語對話篇三

Waiter: Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

服務生: 你們準備好要點餐了還是還需要再多幾分鐘?

Man: We're ready. She'd like to have Grilled Pacific Swordfish.

男: 我們已經準備好了。她想要一份烤的太平洋旗魚。

Waiter: Soup or salad, Ma'am?

服務生: 你要湯還是沙拉呢?

Woman: Salad, please.

女: 沙拉。

Waiter: Mixed Greens or Caesar Salad?

服務生: 綜合綠葉沙拉還是凱撒沙拉呢?

Woman: Caesar Salad, please.

女: 凱撒沙拉。

Waiter: Great. How about you, Sir?

服務生: 好極了。先生你呢?

Man: New York Steak, medium rare, please.

男: 麻煩給我一份半熟的紐約牛排。

Waiter: Soup or salad?

服務生: 你要湯還是沙拉呢?

Man: Mixed Green Salad.

男: 綜合綠葉沙拉。

Waiter: Great. Would you like anything to start off with before your main course?

服務生: 好! 在正餐來之前, 你們要不要先來點什麼呢?

Man: No. Thank you.

男: 不要了。謝謝!

  關於餐廳點餐吃飯的英語對話篇四

ACan I take your order now, Madam?

想好點什麼了嗎,女士?

BYes, what would you recommond?

是,你們有什麼推薦的嗎?

AI'm happy to recommond the fish, It testes delicious, and it is today's special. Our chef is from the coast, and love seafood. Today special is actually his favorite dish. so I'm sure it is a

我推薦您點魚,吃起來很棒,並且是今天的特供。主廚來自沿海,喜歡吃海鮮。今天的特供實際上是他最喜歡的菜。所以我確定會很棒。

BIt does sound wonderful, maybe I'll try it.

聽上去不錯,我要試一下。

AIs there anything else? Maybe I can interest you in one of fine appetizers, such as the escargot.

還要其他的嗎?或許我可以給你上點開胃菜,像是食用蝸牛。

BNot today, thanks. But I'd like to know any of the vegetarian dishes.

今天先不要了,謝謝。有什麼素菜嗎?

AYes, here's the menu. What would you think of your order.

有,這是菜單。你想點什麼。

BMaybe I don't want the fish, I think I had the greenbean dish instead.

我不想要魚了,我想要毛豆。

AWhat kind of soup would you like?

您想要什麼湯?

BI'd like the egg drop soup.

雞蛋湯。

AOk, is that all?

好的,就這些嗎?

BYes.

就這些。

Awhat would you like anything to drink or you wait?

你想要點兒喝的,還是先等等?

BJust nice water, thanks.

一杯水就好,謝謝。


看了“關於餐廳點餐吃飯的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.餐廳點餐英語情景對話

2.餐館用餐實用英語對話

3.有關餐廳點餐的英語對話

4.關於餐廳吃飯的英語對話

5.餐廳英語情景對話帶翻譯