當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於餐廳點餐英語對話

關於餐廳點餐英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.54W 次

隨着時代的不斷髮展變化,網絡購物對人們的生活影響越來越大,預計不久的將來,網絡購物將會成爲與傳統購物方式並駕齊驅的購物方式。小編精心收集了關於餐廳點餐英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 75%;">關於餐廳點餐英語對話
  關於餐廳點餐英語對話篇1

Javier: Welcome to 's new restaurant. I heard the food is really authentic.

歡迎來到珍妮弗羅佩茲新開的餐館。我聽說這裏的食物非常道地。

Mei: It's Puerto Rican?

是波多黎各菜?

Javier: Actually it's a Cuban restaurant, like the ones you.might find in Miami.

事實上這是家古巴餐廳,就像在邁阿密很容易見到的餐廳。

Mei: Wow, you guys really do mix up everything.

哇,你們真是個民族大鎔爐啊

Javier: It’s all Latin, baby. It's all good. Now let's order.

全都是拉丁嘛,寶貝。都很好吃。咱們來點菜吧。

Mei: Hmm...[reads menu] black beans and ds healthy

嗯……(看菜單)黑豆跟飯……聽起來很健康。

  關於餐廳點餐英語對話篇2

1. May I help you?

我可以爲您服務嗎?

A: May I help you?

我可以爲您服務嗎?

B: Yes, I would like to have a cheeseburger and a regular size coke, please!

要一個芝士堡和一杯中可樂,謝謝!

2. Would you like to have a pie?

您要不要來個餡餅?

A: Would you like to have a apple pie?

您要不要來個蘋果餡餅?

B: That's lovely. Yes, I'd like to have one, thank you!

嗯。我試試蘋果餡餅好了。

3. Here you are!

這是您的東西!

A: Here you are, a large fry and a large coke.

這是您的餐點,一份大薯條和一杯大可樂。

B: Thank you very much!

謝謝!

4. Would you like to try the pie?

您要不要來個餡餅?

A: Would you like to try our new pineapple pie or peach pie?

要不要試試我們新推出的菠蘿或是水蜜桃餡餅?

B: Hmm, I'd like to try a peach pie.

嗯,我試試水蜜桃餡餅好了。

5. Be careful!

小心!

A: The soup is very hot, be careful when you take it!

湯很燙喔!吃的時候要小心!

B: I'll be careful, thank you for reminding me!

我會注意的,謝謝提醒!

6. Here you go!

這是您的東西!

A: Here you go and this is the toy for the boy.

這是您的東西,這是給小朋友的玩具。

B: Thank you, say "thank you, Bobby"!

謝謝你,“Bobby,說謝謝啊!”

7. Can I have two packs of sauce please?

麻煩你,我要兩包沾醬!

A: Excuse me. Can I have two packs of sweet and sour sauce, please?

麻煩你,我要兩包糖醋醬。

B: I'm sorry, you can only have one. You need to pay for the extra one.

對不起,您一次只能有一包。多的要另外付費。

8. Would you like to have a bag of fries?

您要不要來一包薯條?

A: Would you like to have a pack of ketchup for your fries?

您的薯條要不要來一包蕃茄醬?

B: No, I’m fine.

不要,我夠了

  關於餐廳點餐英語對話篇3

Simon: What are you going to have, Helen?

西蒙:海倫,你想吃點什麼?

Helen: Just a roast beef and French fries. What about you?

海倫:一份烤牛肉和炸土豆條。你要什麼?

Simon: I think I'll have the chef's salad. I guess we are ready to order, then. Exuse me, waitress.

西蒙:我想要主廚色拉。我想我們準備好點菜了。對不起,服務員。

Waitress: Yes, sir. May I help you, please?

服務員:來了,先生。您有些什麼吩咐?

Simon: Yes, we'd like to order, please.西蒙:我們想點菜。

Waitress: Fine. And what would you like?

服務員:好的,您吃點什麼?

Helen: I'll have a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries.

海倫:我要一份適中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆條。

Simon: Could I have the chef's salad, please?

西蒙:請給我一份主廚沙拉好嗎?

Waitress: One chef's salad, a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries. And what kind of dressing would you like on the salad?

服務員:一份主廚沙拉,一份適中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆條。您的沙拉要那種調味品?

Simon: What kinds do you have?

西蒙:你們都有什麼?

Waitress: Italian, French, Russian, or oil and vinegar.

服務員:有意大利式的,法國式的,俄國式的,以及油和醋的。

Simon: I'd like Russian.

西蒙:我要俄國式的。

Waitress: Would you care for anything to drink?

服務員:您要點喝的嗎?

Simon: Do you have iced tea?

西蒙:有冰茶嗎?

Waitress: I'm sorry, we don't.

服務員:對不起,我們這兒沒有。

Simon: Well, I'll have foffee, then.

西蒙:那麼,我要咖啡。

Helen: Make that two.

海倫:上兩份。

Waitress: Yes, sir. Would you like anything else?

服務員:來了,先生。您還想要點別的嗎?

Simon: No, thank you. What about you, Helen?

西蒙:不要了,謝謝,海倫,你呢?

Helen: Could you bring me some sliced tomatoes?

海倫:能給我上些飯切片嗎?

Waitress: One side order of sliced tomatoes. Very good. And shall I bring you your coffee now?

服務員:外加一份番茄片。好的,我現在給您上咖啡嗎?

Simon: Yes, right now, please.

西蒙:是的,請快上吧。


看了“關於餐廳點餐英語對話”的人還看了:

1.有關餐廳點餐的英語對話

2.關於餐廳點菜的英語對話

3.餐館用餐實用英語對話

4.實用英語情景對話之餐廳點餐

5.關於餐廳常用英語對話