當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 2人餐廳點餐英語對話

2人餐廳點餐英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.97K 次

英語情景對話是中考納入的新考題,它是通過書面表達形式檢查考生的英語口頭表達能力。本站小編整理了2人餐廳點餐英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 75%;">2人餐廳點餐英語對話
  2人餐廳點餐英語對話一

W= Waiter P= Patron

W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be you. waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

服務生:嗨,我是喬治,今晚我將爲您服務。您現在準備點菜還是稍待一會呢?

P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

顧客:我現在點菜,我要烤雞和玉米副餐。

W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

服務生:在正餐之前您要來個開胃菜嗎?今天的湯是我們最美味可口的蕃茄湯。

P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

顧客:我不要湯,不過我要田園沙拉。

W: Can I get you anything to drink?

服務生:您要什麼飲料嗎?

P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

顧客:好啊,我要一杯冰紅茶。

W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

服務生:好的,我很快會把您的飲料和沙拉送來。

P: Thank you. (to be continued)

顧客:謝謝。

  2人餐廳點餐英語對話二

Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

休正在餐廳點餐a few moments later

(過了一會兒)外語學習Emma: one sparkling water

埃瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。Hugh: Thanks very much

休:謝謝!Emma: Are you ready to order?

埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什麼?Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

埃瑪:是意大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

休:可以。好的…至於主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?Emma: Chicken.

埃瑪:…雞肉…Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。en mma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

埃瑪:…煮土豆。好的。Hugh: Thanks very much.

休:謝謝!Emma: OK.

艾瑪:好的

  2人餐廳點餐英語對話三

Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

如梅:菜單上的菜看着樣樣都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

雲波:大山,Surf and Turf 這道菜是什麼做的?

Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

大山:是嫩牛排加龍蝦尾。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

如梅:聽起來很好吃。 我想來一盤。 大山,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide.

大山:我定不下來。

Server: Are you ready to order?

服務員:可以點菜了嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

如梅:可以。我要一份海鮮牛排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same.

雲波:我也要一份。

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

大山:我要一個漢堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要帶骨牛排。

Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

服務員:肉要燒成嫩的、不老不嫩的還是熟透的?

Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

三人齊聲說:要不老不嫩的。

Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

服務員:要烤土豆還是米飯?

Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米飯。不,我要烤土豆。

Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

雲波:我要米飯。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也要米飯。

Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

服務員:色拉臺有色拉,請隨便用。就在你們身後。

Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

雲波:看這兒有各式各樣的色拉。樣樣看起來都很新鮮。

Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

大山:在加拿大,色拉是受歡迎的菜。我喜歡吃涼拌麪色拉,味道很好吃。

Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

雲波:涼拌麪色拉是用什麼做的?

Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

大山:用涼麪條、蛋黃醬再拌一些蔬菜。

Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

大山:如梅,你來嚐點麪包吧,還熱乎着呢。

Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

如梅:聞起來好香啊。

Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

大山:往上面抹些鮮黃油試一試。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:謝謝。

Dashan: You're welcome.

大山:不客氣。

Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

如梅:啊,味道好香啊。


看了“2人餐廳點餐英語對話”的人還看了:

1.餐館點餐英語情景對話

2.有關餐廳點菜英語對話

3.餐廳點餐英語對話

4.餐廳點餐英語情景對話

5.有關餐廳點餐的英語對話