當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 在餐廳英語情景對話

在餐廳英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.56W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 75%;">在餐廳英語情景對話

 在餐廳英語情景對話1:

Man:The portions here are man sized. We usually end up taking half of the meal home with us.

這裏的食物是一人份,我們通常都會把剩下的一半帶回去。

Woman:Everything looks so good. Is there anything in particular that you recommend?

每道菜看起來都很可口,有什麼你特別想推薦的嗎?

Man:Hey, sis. You know me, if I don't like everything on the menu, I don't go back to the restaurant!

老妹,你知道我這個人要不是菜單上所有的食物我都喜歡,我是不會再光顧這家餐廳的!

Woman:So you're saying I can't go wrong with anything 1I order? In that case...

你是說我不管點什麼都不會錯嗎?如果是這樣...

Man:Wait you love salmon, don't you? They have the best salmon pasta.

等一下,你喜歡蛙魚吧?他們的蛙魚通心麪很棒。

Woman:That sounds really good! Does it come with a soup?

那聽起來很不錯!有湯嗎?

Man:Soup and bread and salad bar! I'm telling you, these people know how to keep you coming back!

湯、麪包和沙拉吧!我告訴你,這家餐廳深諳留住顧客之道!

Woman:I see what you mean!

我懂你的意思!

 在餐廳英語情景對話2:

Man:I've never been to a restaurant like this before.

我以前沒來過這種餐廳。

Woman:It's really different, isn't it?

真的很與衆不同吧?

Man:That's a good word to describe it.

這樣的形容很貼切。

Woman:I hope you're hungry because the pizza here is huge as well as to die for.

希望你夠餓,因爲這裏的比薩大得嚇人,也很好吃。

Man:I am hungry. I think I could eat a large by myself.

我是餓了,我想我自己就可以吃完一塊大比薩。

Woman:Well, let's order one for starters.

我們先點一塊。

Man:I'm in the mood for a Californian.

我想吃加州口味的比薩。

Woman:That happens to be my favorite. Waiter, I think we're ready to order.

那剛好也是我喜歡的。服務生,我們可以點菜了。

  在餐廳英語情景對話3:

Man:We have reservations for two at your restaurant tonight.

我們訂了今晚的位子,兩個人。

Woman:Yes, What can I do for you, sir?

是的,先生,請問有什麼事嗎?

Man:I'm calling to see if I can request a specific table.

我打電話是想問問看是否可以指定座位。

Woman:I can try to arrange that for you.

我可以替你安排。

Man:I proposed to my wife in your restaurant and I would like the same table if I can.

我曾在貴餐廳向我太太求婚,如果可以的話,我想指定和當時相同的座位。

Woman:Can you describe for me, where you were sitting?

你能夠形容你那時坐在哪裏嗎?

Man:It was a little table by the bay windows overlooking the wharf.

那是個隔間向外突出靠窗的小桌子,可以遠眺碼頭

Woman:You're in luck. We still I have that little table.

你很幸運,我們現在還有那個位子。

 在餐廳英語情景對話4:

Man:There is a new restaurant opening up in town next month.

下個月鎮上要新開一家餐廳。

Woman:What kind of food will they be serving?

是什麼樣的餐廳?

Man:My favorite, Mexican. And I've heard that the head chef is from San Paulo.

我最喜歡的墨西哥菜,聽說主廚是從聖保羅請來的。

Woman:It sounds like this is going to be authentic Mexican food.

聽起來會是很地道的墨西哥菜。

Man:I can hardly wait!

真等不及它開張!

Woman:Do you know the day they plan to open?

你知道他們打算哪天開張嗎?

Man:I'll double check the announcement.

我再看看廣告。

Woman:Maybe we can make reservations ahead of time?

也許我們可以事先訂位?