當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 旅遊英語對話場景

旅遊英語對話場景

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.92K 次

旅行的時候,人們通常會放下身上的重擔,只想着好好地享受旅行這一刻。下面是本站小編給大家整理的旅遊英語對話場景,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">旅遊英語對話場景

  旅遊英語對話場景:SEEING A HOCKEY GAME

Yunbo: Christopher, what an excellent game! You're a terrific hockey player.

雲波:克里斯托弗, 這場冰球打得真精彩,你的球藝真棒。

Glen: Yes, son. Congratulations. You played very well. And you won. Mom will be very proud.

格倫:是啊,兒子,祝賀你,你們打得很好。而且又贏了球!媽媽會爲你感到自豪的。

Christopher: Thanks, Dad.

克里斯托弗:謝謝爸爸。

Dashan: Christopher, thanks again for inviting us. I've really enjoyed myself.

大山:克里斯托弗,再次感謝你邀請我們觀看比賽。 我看得真開心。

Christopher: The game was cool. And Jeanette was super, wasn't she? She made a lot of great saves.

克里斯托弗:球賽打得很棒,珍妮特守門頂刮刮,是不是?她救起了好多險球,真了不起。

Glen: Yes, Jeanette's a good goalie. Will she be at your hockey camp this summer?

格倫:對,珍妮特是個守門高手。 今年的冰球夏令營她去嗎?

Christopher: No, she won't. She'll be in Alberta with her grandparents.

克里斯托弗:不,她不去。 她要去阿爾伯達省,到她的爺爺奶奶家度假。

Yunbo: Here let me give you a hand with your bags.

雲波:來,我幫你拿這個袋子。

Christopher: Thanks.

克里斯托弗:謝謝。

Glen: Christopher and I always go for hamburgers and fries after the game. We're crazy about fast food. Why don't you and Yunbo join us?

格倫:比賽結束後克里斯托弗和我總是去吃漢堡包和炸薯條。 我們特別喜歡吃快餐。 你和雲波跟我們一起去吧?

Dashan: That sounds great, but we don't have enough time to go out for lunch. We have to catch a flight later this afternoon.

大山:聽起來主意不錯,可是我們沒有足夠的時間去吃午飯了。 今天下午我們還要去趕飛機呢。

Christopher: You're leaving this afternoon?

克里斯托弗:今天下午你們就要走了嗎?

Dashan: Yes, at 3:30. So, we'd better get back to the hotel.

大山:是的,3點30分起程。哦,我們最好現在就趕回旅館。

Glen: That's too bad. Well, maybe we'll do it next time. When will you be back in Ottawa?

格倫:那太遺憾了。 那我們也許下次一起去吃飯吧。 下次什麼時候到渥太華來呀?

Dashan: Probably in the summer. I'll let you know.

大山:可能是今年夏天吧。 我會告訴你們的。

Glen: Seatbelts fastened?

格倫:繫好安全帶了嗎?

Group: Yes.

齊聲:繫好了。

Rumei: Yunbo, Dashan, hi.

如梅:嘿,雲波,大山。

Yunbo: Rumei, where were you? You look different.

雲波:如梅,你去什麼地方了? 看上去變了個樣子。

Rumei: Well, Kathy treated me to a morning at a spa. Kathy and I got haircuts and facials. It was such a treat. How was Christopher's hockey game?

如梅:哦,是凱西上午請我到礦泉療養浴場去了,真是開心極了。凱西和我做了頭髮和麪部美容。克里斯托弗他們的冰球賽打得怎麼樣?

Dashan: Terrific. His team won. He's a good hockey player.

大山:別提有多好。他們隊打贏了。他真是個好球手。

Yunbo: I really enjoyed watching the game and learning about kids' hockey.

雲波:觀看球賽、瞭解兒童冰球賽真使我高興。

Rumei: I'm thirsty. Why don't we get something to drink?

如梅:我口渴了。我們去喝點什麼吧。

Yunbo: Rumei, our flight leaves in two and a half hours. We'd better pack first.

雲波:如梅,再過兩個半小時我們的航班就要起飛了。 我們最好先收拾行李吧。

Rumei: Don't worry, Yunbo. I packed everything this morning. So we have enough time to get some coffee. Why don't you and Yunbo get the bags from the rooms? I'll go ahead and order at the coffee shop.

如梅:別擔心,雲波。今天上午我把行李都收拾好了,所以我們有足夠的時間去喝咖啡。 你和大山到房間去取行李吧。 我到咖啡廳先去點飲料。

  旅遊英語對話場景:VISITING A CANADIAN FAMILY

Dashan: Kathy, let us clear the table for you.

大山:讓我們來替你收拾桌子吧。

Kathy: Oh, thanks.

凱西:啊,謝謝你們。

Christopher: Mom, I'm going to watch TV in the family room, okay?

克里斯托弗:媽媽,我到客廳去看電視,行嗎?

Kathy: Christopher, aren't you going to work on your project for school?

凱西:克里斯托弗,你不去完成你的學校項目嗎?

Christopher: Do I have to? I'm going to finish it tomorrow night.

克里斯托弗:我必須去做嗎? 我想明天晚上把它做完。

Kathy: You won't have time tomorrow night. You have a hockey practice. Remember?

凱西:明天晚上你就沒空了,你們要練冰球,還記得嗎?

Christopher: Yeah, you're right.

克里斯托弗:對,您說得對。

Rumei: Kathy, where do you want me to put these dishes?

如梅:凱西,你看我把盤子放在什麼地方?

Kathy: Stack them on the counter, please.

凱西:堆在平臺上就行。

Rumei: What a beautiful kitchen. It's so modern.

如梅:廚房真漂亮啊。真現代化啊。

Kathy: Oh, thanks. We remodelled it last year.

凱西:是嗎?謝謝。我們去年改建的。

Rumei: Oh, really.

如梅:是嘛?

Kathy: Our old kitchen wasn't big enough for the three of us and two cats and two dogs.

So, we decided to add an eating area.

凱西:原來的廚房不夠大,容不下我們三個人,兩隻貓還有兩條狗。所以,我們就決定擴建出了吃飯的地方。

Yunbo: Kathy, where do you want me to put the leftover lasagna?

雲波:凱西,你看我把剩下的麪條擱在什麼地方好?

Kathy: You can put it in a plastic container. Then put it in the fridge, please. Glen, can you get Yunbo a plastic container?

凱西:你可以把它放進一個塑料盒裏,然後請把它放進冰箱。格倫,你給雲波拿一個塑料盒來,好嗎?

Glen: No problem.

格倫:沒問題。

Kathy: And the other waste food can go into the container for the composter. I use the compost from the composter to fertilize the flowers in my garden.

凱西:其他吃剩的東西擱到一個袋子裏準備放進堆肥器。我用堆肥器裏堆出的肥料給花園的花兒施肥。

Rumei: Here, let me wash the dishes.

如梅:來,讓我來幫你洗盤子吧。

Kathy: Thanks, Rumei, but I'm going to wash them in the dishwasher. Here, let me do it for you.

凱西:謝謝你,如梅,不過我要把盤子放進洗碟機裏。來,讓我來幫你。

Rumei: Kathy, what do you use these boxes for?

如梅:凱西,這些盒子是做什麼用的?

Kathy: Oh, these boxes are for recycling. Our family is trying to help the environment.

凱西:盒子是用來回收廢物的。我們全家人都在爲保護環境出力。

Rumei: What do you mean?

如梅:我沒有聽懂你的意思。

Kathy: Well, we want to save our natural resources for the next generation. You know...

Clean air, clean water and rich forest and wildlife.

凱西:是這樣。我們希望爲下一代保護自然資源。你知道,我指的是潔淨的空氣,

乾淨的水,豐富的森林資源以及野生動植物。

Dashan: Canadians are trying to use their natural resources carefully, so there will be

plenty left for the future generations.

大山:加拿大人現在對自然資源的開發和利用非常謹慎,這都是爲了保證將來我們

的子孫後代也會有足夠的資源。

Kathy: Dashan, please speak English. I can't understand you.

凱西:大山,請你講英語,我聽不懂你在說什麼。

Dashan: Sorry, Kathy. I wanted to tell Rumei about your family's concern for the

environment. All Canadians want to have enough resources for the future.

大山:抱歉,凱西。我剛纔是想跟如梅講講你們家人對保護環境的關注。所有

加拿大人都想爲未來保留足夠的自然資源。

Yunbo: What do Canadians do in their home to help the environment?

雲波:在保護環境方面,加拿大人在自己家裏都做了哪些事呢?

Kathy: Well, we reduce our garbage by recycling paper, glass and metal and by

composting our kitchen scraps.

凱西:這個,我們通過回收紙張、玻璃、金屬以及將殘羹剩飯堆成肥等措施來減少垃圾。

Glen: We also conserve energy by keeping our homes neither too hot in the winter nor

too cold in the summer.

格倫:冬天我們使室內溫度保持不要過熱,夏天我們使室內溫度不要過涼,我們靠這種辦法節省能源。

Kathy: And, we're careful about our water. We try not to waste it.

凱西:還有,我們注意節約用水。儘量不浪費水。

Yunbo: Oh, I understand.

雲波:哦,我明白了。

Rumei: Well, we learned a lot about Canadian life by spending time with you tonight. Thank

you again for inviting us.

如梅:今天晚上跟你們在一起,使我們瞭解了不少加拿大人的生活。再一次感謝你們的盛情邀請。