當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 除了crazy,還有這麼多“瘋狂”地道表達

除了crazy,還有這麼多“瘋狂”地道表達

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.19W 次

你覺得自己要瘋了嗎?是你的同事把你逼瘋了,還是你的鄰居吵吵鬧鬧?你可能手忙腳亂,要在短促的時間內完成很多工作。或者你可能陷入交通堵塞,面試要遲到了。下面是小編爲您收集整理的示例範文,供大家參考!

除了crazy,還有這麼多“瘋狂”地道表達

Below you will see some of the most common English idioms you can use when feeling angry, frustrated or irritated with something.

下面你將看到一些最常見的英語習語,當你對某件事感到憤怒、沮喪或惱火時,可以使用這些習語。

1. go bananas

1.發瘋,發狂

I’ll go bananas if you ask me that question one more time.

如果你再問我一次那個問題,我會發瘋的。

2. go nuts

2.瘋了

We’ve got so many complaints today, I think I’ll go nuts.

我們今天抱怨太多了,我想我會發瘋的。

3. lose it

3.發瘋

When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lost it and started shouting at her.

當艾麗卡叫蒂姆離開時,他發瘋了,開始朝她大喊大叫。

4. go mental

4.失去理智

Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? You’ll get fired.

你是不是瘋了?你怎麼能跟老闆吵個不停?你要被炒魷魚了。

5. freak out

5.崩潰

Mum, don’t freak out! I’ve just the car.

媽媽,你要挺住!我剛把車撞壞了。

6. go bonkers

6.抓狂

When I was told to wait for another hour, I just went absolutely bonkers.

當我被告知再等一個小時時,我簡直要抓狂了。

7. go berserk

7.暴躁狂怒

The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.

當他們被告知所有的航班都被取消時,人羣變得狂怒起來。

8. blow one’s top

8.發狂,發神經

I think he’ll blow his top when you give him the news.

當你告訴他這個消息時,我想他一定會發狂的。

9. fly off the handle

9.大發雷霆

He's extremely irritable - he flies off the handle at the slightest thing.

他極容易發火——芝麻大的小事都能讓他大發雷霆。

10. hit the ceiling/ hit the roof

10.勃然大怒

I can’t be late. My parents will hit the roof.

我不能遲到,否則我父母會勃然大怒的。

11. go ballistic

11.發怒,生氣

My new neighbours throw parties every night. It just makes me go ballistic.

我的新鄰居每晚都開派對。這讓我很生氣。

12. go off the deep end

12.大怒,火冒三丈

I’ll go off the deep end if I get fired because of someone else’s mistake.

如果我因爲別人的錯誤而被解僱,我肯定會被氣死。

13. blow up

13.怒火沖天

When I saw the look on Helen’s face, I just knew she’d blow up.

當我看到海倫臉上的表情時,我就知道她的怒火即將爆發。[/cn

14. pop one’s cork

[cn]14.暴跳如雷

I have something to tell you. Please, don’t pop your cork.

我有點事兒要告訴你。你聽了可千萬別生氣哈。

15. go ape

15.大發雷霆

Susie will go ape if she ever hears about it.

如果蘇西聽到這件事,她會大發雷霆的。

Unfortunately, getting angry is part of our everyday lives. I hope that enriching your vocabulary will help you make light of your problems. And to forget about all your problems, check out these fun idioms you can use when you’re really happy. Keep learning and let us know if you have any questions.

不幸的是,生氣是我們日常生活的一部分。我希望豐富你的詞彙量能幫助你解決問題。爲了忘記你所有的問題,看看這些有趣的習語,當你真的很高興的時候你可以使用。繼續學習,如果您有任何問題,請告訴我們。

  外國餐廳必備口語表達

預訂Booking

Waiter:How may I help you?請問有什麼可以幫到你?

Customer:Hi,I would like to book a table for one, you fit me in at 7pm tonight?你好,我想預訂一個人的座位。今天晚上七點鐘可以嗎?

Waiter:Sure,no problem.好的,沒問題。

Customer:Great!太棒了!

所以預訂國外的餐廳時,記得說清楚人數和時間哦!

點餐Ordering

Waiter:Here’s the menu,sir.你好,這是餐牌。

Customer:Any recommendations?有什麼推薦嗎?

Waiter:You might try our e is a set menu which includes a T-bone steak with set meal is very it’s half-price today.您該嚐嚐我們的牛排,這裏有一個套餐,包含了一份T骨牛排和沙拉。這個餐非常“熱門”,而且今天半價

Customer:That sounds great.I’ll have that. 聽起來很不錯,我就要這個。

Waiter:So how would you lik your steak cooked?您的牛排要幾分熟呢?

Customer:I’d like my steak also Ranch dressing for my salad.我想要七成熟的牛排,而且配牧場沙拉醬。

Steak doneness levels are:rare,medium-rare,medium,medium-well,well-done.牛排的成熟程度:一成熟,三成熟,五成熟,七成熟,全熟。

買單Paying the bill

Customer:Can I get the bill ,please.你好,買單。

Waiter:That would be 80 dollars.一共80美元。

Customer:Here’s 100 dollars,keep the change.這裏是100美金,不用找了。

(國外餐廳買單,是要給小費的哦~)