當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 有關戀愛的英語口語

有關戀愛的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.87K 次

學習好英語的方法就是同學們要多多積累,小編今天帶來的是英語的口語,英語是我們要多花點心思去學習的哦,大家要好好看一看,背一背,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,與需要的可以收藏起來哦

padding-bottom: 100%;">有關戀愛的英語口語

  一我整天不停地想他

Ahey, Lily, what are you doing?

嗨,莉莉,你在幹什麼呢?

Bwaiting for someone.

等某人現身呢。

Ayou mean the boy you met on MSN?

你是說你在msn上認識的那個人嗎?

Byou're right. He is so funny and I think I'm in love with him.

對,他很有趣,我想我已經愛上他了。

Ayou must be joking. You can't fall in love with someone you've never met!

你在開玩笑吧,你從來沒見過他,怎麼會愛上他呢?

BI know,but I keep thinking of him every day. And I get really depressed when he's not online.

我知道,但是我每天不停地像他。他不在網上時,我就很沮喪。

AI think it's just a crush. You can't be serious.

我想你這只是一時迷戀。你不會是認真的吧?

Bwell, this might be silly. But I just can't get him off my mind. And I can't help missing him.

也許這有點傻,但是我滿腦子都是他。我不停想他。

Adid you tell him?

那你告訴他了嗎?

Byes. He said I'm his dream girl.

告訴了,他說我正是他想找的女孩。

Ayou shouldn't take it too seriously. It might be a lie.

你別太當真了。也許他在騙你。

BI know. I can't tell whether he's serious or not so I need your advice.

我知道。我就是不知道他是不是認真的,所以才需要你的意見。

AI think you should enlarge your circle of real life friends, and then the right person will come along.

我覺得你應該擴大現實生活中的朋友圈,那合適的人一定會出現的。

  二你看起來悶悶不樂

AWhat's the problem, Nada? You look down in the dumps.

娜達,怎麼了?你看上去怎麼悶悶不樂的?

BI don't know. My life is a big mess. Everything is so compliceted.

我也不知道。我的生活一團糟。怎麼這麼複雜?

Acome on, nothing can be that bad.

到底怎麼了?沒什麼大不了的。

Bbut promise me, you'll keep it a secret.

但你要發誓,替我保守祕密。

Aok, I promise. So what's troubling you so much?

好吧,我發誓。那到底什麼讓你這麼煩心呢?

BI've fallen in love with my boss.

我喜歡上我們老闆了。

Areally? Is he married?

是嗎?那他結婚了?

Bno, of course not. He is still single.

沒有,當然沒有。他還是單身。

Athen what's your problem?

那你愁什麼呢?

BI try to keep it to myself. But there is a lot of gossip about us.

我本想埋在心裏,誰也不說。但是公司裏傳的沸沸揚揚的。

Aoh, I see. Office romance tends to be the subject of gossip.

啊,明白了。辦公室戀情總會引起閒言碎語的。

Bworse still, he is trying to avoid me these days.

更糟糕的是,他這兩天在極力躲避我。

Aoffice romance is very tricky.

辦公室戀情很難處理的。

Bit gives me a lot of pressure and I feel depressed.

我感到很有壓力,心情很鬱悶。

Acheer up, Nada. You'll be fine.

娜達,別這樣,高興點。一切都會過去的。