當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 有關道謝、還禮、道歉的英語口語

有關道謝、還禮、道歉的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.55K 次

爲了提高大家的英語聽力水平,小編今天給大家整理一些可以練習口語的英文,大家有時間可以練一練。

ing-bottom: 100%;">有關道謝、還禮、道歉的英語口語

  有關道謝的英語口語

謝謝!

Thank you. *在歐美日常生活中,不能忘記對別人表示感謝。

Thank you. (謝謝!)

You're welcome. (不客氣。)

多謝!

Thanks. *比Thank you.較隨便些。

非常感謝!

Thank you very much. *比Thank you.要有禮貌。

Thanks a lot.

Thank you so much.

真是非常感謝。

Much appreciated. Thank you. *appreciate “感激”、“感謝”,多在美國南部使用。

I appreciate it.

謝謝您的好意。

Thanks for your kindness.

That's very nice of you.

That's very kind of you.

How kind of you.

非常感謝你的關懷。

I appreciate your kindness.

I appreciate your kindness. (非常感謝你的關懷。)

Don't mention it. (別客氣。)

我無法表達對您的感謝。

I can't thank you enough.

I can't thank you enough. (我無法表達對您的感謝。)

You're quite welcome. (您太客氣了。)

真不知如何感謝你的關心。

I can hardly thank you enough for your kindness. *hardly常常和can、could構成否定的形式表示“根本不能……”、“難以……”。和barely意思大致相同。

I have no words to thank you. (不知說什麼才能感謝您。)

I can't express how grateful I am. (不知如何表達謝意。)

你幫了我大忙了。

You've been very helpful.

You've been a big help. (你幫我大忙了。)

You've been a great help. (你幫我大忙了。)

謝謝你的幫助。

Thank you for the help.

Thank you for the help. (謝謝你的幫助。)

My pleasure. (沒什麼。)

Thank you for helping me. (謝謝你對我的照顧。)

I appreciate your help.

耽誤您時間,實在對不起。

Thanks for your time.

Thanks for your time. (耽誤您時間,實在對不起。)

Don't worry about it. (沒關係。)

感謝您爲我做的一切。

Thanks for everything.

Thanks for all you've done.

Thank you for all of your kindness.

不管怎麼都要謝謝您。

Thank you anyway. *對方雖好意相助,但終究沒有起到作用時使用。

Sorry, I don't know. (對不起,我不知道。)

Thank you anyway. (不管怎麼都要謝謝您。)

Thanks for offering, but... (謝謝你的建議,但是……)

Thanks for offering, but I have other plans. (謝謝您的建議,可是我們有其他計劃。)

哦!那太好了。

How nice!

It's on me. (這次我請客。)

Oh! How nice! (哦!那太好了。)

How lovely! *女性常用。

What a treat!

我欠你的情。

I owe you one.

I'm much obliged. (萬分感謝。)*比較禮貌的說法。be obliged表示“感謝,感激”,多在美國南部使用。

I'm in your debt. *in one's debt “向……借過錢”,引申爲“受……的恩惠”,比較強調感謝的心情。

謝謝你送給我的禮物。

Thanks a lot for your present.

Thank you for your gift.

您能這樣說,我非常感謝。

Thanks for saying so.

I really like your apartment. (我真的喜歡你的公寓。)

Thanks for saying so. (您能這樣說,我非常感謝。)

It's nice of you to say so.

謝謝你告訴我。

Thanks for telling me.

You have a run in your stocking. (你的絲襪跳線了。)

Thanks for telling me. (謝謝你告訴我。)

Thanks for letting me know.

非常感謝你等着我。

Thanks for waiting for me.

Sorry to have kept you waiting. (對不起,讓你久等了。)

Sorry, I'm late. (對不起,我晚了。)

謝謝你約我出來。

Thanks for asking me out. *ask someone out 一般是“約會”的意思。

Thanks for inviting me. (謝謝您邀請我。)

謝謝你鼓勵我。

Thanks for cheering me up. *cheer up “鼓勵”、“打起精神”、“鼓足勇氣”。

Thank you for making me feel better.

你救了我一命。

You saved my life.

Watch out! Stop! (小心!站住!)

Thanks, you saved my life. (謝謝,你救了我一命。)

謝謝你對我的忠告。

Thanks for warning me.

Thanks for the warning.

Thanks for telling me. (謝謝你告訴我。)

謝謝你不遠萬里專程跑一趟。

Thanks for coming all the way over here.

Thanks for coming all the way over here. (謝謝你大老遠專程跑一趟。)

It was no trouble. (這沒什麼大不了的。)

謝謝你的來信,你對我太好了。

Thank you for your letter. It was very kind of you.

Thank you for your letter. It was very kind of you. (謝謝你的來信,你對我太好了。)

You're welcome. (這沒什麼。)

  有關還禮的英語口語

不客氣。

You're welcome.

Thank you for everything. (感謝您做的一切。)

You're welcome. (不客氣。)

My pleasure.

Don't mention it.

No problem.

Not at all.

You're quite welcome.

That's quite alright.

Don't worry about it.

不必客氣。

Don't mention it. *這句常用於美國,在英國和澳大利亞則不常使用。

能幫助您,我非常高興。

I'm glad I could help.

Thanks, you saved my life! (謝謝您救了我一命。)

I'm glad I could help. (能幫助您,我非常高興。)

  有關道歉的英語口語

對不起。

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry. I made a mistake. (對不起,我弄錯了。)

That's all right. (沒什麼。)

Excuse me. *用於各種情況。如“對不起,您再說一遍”、“對不起……”。

啊!對不起。

Whoops, excuse me. *用於踩了別人的腳等場合。

Ouch! (唉喲!)

Whoops, excuse me. (啊!對不起。)

對不起,請原諒。

Excuse me. *用於一般的道歉。

I beg your pardon. *比較正式的說法。

Oh, sorry.

真的非常抱歉。

I'm awfully sorry.

那件事真對不起。

I'm sorry about that.

這是我的疏忽。

It's my fault. *直截了當地承認自己的錯誤並致歉的說法。

It's my fault. (這是我的疏忽。)

That's okay. Don't worry about it. (沒關係,別太在意。)

I'm to blame. (全怪我。)

哎呀,我弄錯了。

Oops. My mistake. *茫然不知所措,不知如何是好或感到很遺憾,對做錯的事感到驚訝和表示道歉的心情。Oops是“哎呀!”的語氣。

Oops, so sorry. (哎呀,真對不起。)

那事我覺得很抱歉。

I feel bad about it.

I wish it had never happened. *直譯“我希望沒有發生過那樣的事”,即“那事如果沒有發生過該多好呀!”

真抱歉,我不能來。

I'm sorry I couldn't come.

I'm sorry I couldn't come. (真抱歉,我不能來。)

That's all right. (沒關係。)

前幾天真是很抱歉。

I'm sorry about the other day.

Hi, John! (嗨!約翰,你好!)

I'm sorry about the other day. (前幾天真是很抱歉。)

請您原諒我的失禮。

Please forgive my rudeness.

A) Please forgive my rudeness. (請您原諒我的失禮。)

B) I'll forgive you. (我原諒你。)*A更口語的說法是I'm sorry I was rude. (很抱歉,我失禮了。)

我不知該怎樣向您道歉。

I don't know how to apologize to you. *apologize to...“向……道歉”。

I can't express how sorry I am.

Words can't express how sorry I am.

I have no words to apologize to you.

我並沒有那個意思。

I didn't mean that. *mean “打算說/做……”。

真對不起,給您添麻煩了。

I'm sorry to trouble you.

I'm sorry to trouble you. (真對不起,給您添麻煩了。)

That's okay. (沒關係。)

實在對不起,讓您費心了。

I'm really sorry for troubling you.

I'm really sorry for troubling you. (實在對不起,讓您費心了。)

It was nothing. (這沒什麼。)

抱歉,讓您久等了。

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. (抱歉,讓您久等了。)

I was about to go home. (我正想要回家呢。)

I'm sorry to be late again. (對不起,我又來晚了。)

Sorry, I'm late again. (對不起,我又遲到了。)

我希望……可是……

I wish I could...

Are you coming to my party? (你能來參加我的晚會嗎?)

I wish I could come, but I'm busy on Friday. (我非常想去,可是星期五我很忙。)