當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於有什麼美食的英語口語

關於有什麼美食的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.83W 次

其實學習英語的過程有的同學覺得是很痛苦的,其實我們一定要慢慢積累英語才行,那麼今天小編就給大家分享一下有關英語口語的情景對話給大家,同學們趕緊的來看看吧。

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於有什麼美食的英語口語

  這家餐館的中國菜太好吃了

AI'm glad we came here. This is really delicious!

很高興來到這裏。這真的很美味。

BI was worried you would think it was too far to drive.

我擔心你會覺得開車太遠。

AWell, it's true I've never driven two hours just to get really, I think it's worth it.

這倒是真的,我從未開過兩個小時的車子,只是爲了吃頓午餐。但是不錯,我覺得很值得。

BI think if you try some more authentic Chinese food,you might understand how we students from Taiwan suffer.

如果你再吃些地道的中國菜,你就會了解我們臺灣學生所遭受的了。

AHow do you mean "suffer"?

你說“遭受”是什麼意思?

BI mean, in Milwaukee there is no good Chinese we miss the food in Taiwan too times we just have to drive down here to Chicago to find something better.

在密爾瓦基市都沒有好吃的中國菜,所我們很懷念臺灣的食物。有時候我們只好開車下來芝加哥找些好吃的東西。

AEven in the winter?

連冬天都這樣嗎?

BYes, even in the winter.

是的,甚至在冬天也是這樣。

AAnd even if it takes two hours, huh?

而且甚至要花兩個小時,是嗎?

BWhy not? I've been craving good food for three weeks now.I'm too sick of hamburgers and pizza!

有何不可呢?我已經渴望美食三個星期了。我受夠了漢堡包和比薩。

AWell, this really is delicious, I have to admit.I can understand better now why you and your friends are always whining.

這真的很好吃,我必須承認。現在我比較能夠了解爲什麼你和你的朋友總是在抱怨。

BDon't tease me! Good food is really important to Chinese!

別取笑我了!美食對中國人來說是很重要的。

AI know. I can see that. This is what is called "dim sum," right?

我知道,看得出來。這就是“點心”對不對?

BYes, all these dishes are different "dim sum" can't find this kind of thing except for in a few cities in America.

是的,這些菜餚都是不同的點心。在美國除了少數幾個城市,你找不到這類食物的。

ASo when you Chinese think of Chinatown,you mostly think of food. Is that right?

所以當你們中國人想到中國城,幾乎都想到吃的,對不對?

BOf course.I will try to buy some things at the Asian grocery down the block I can do a little cooking in my apartment.

當然。我還要在下一條街的亞洲雜貨店買些東西。那麼我就可以在自己的公寓煮些東西。

AAnd maybe we can go to a good Italian restaurant for dinner, after the ago has some great Italian restaurants.

也許參觀完博物館,我們可以去意大利餐廳吃晚餐。芝加哥有一些很棒的意大利餐廳。

BNo way!

絕不!

AWhat do you mean?

你是什麼意思?

BWe're going up to the "new" Chinatown for dinner.I already know where we're going to go.

我們要去新中國城吃晚餐。我已經知道我們要去哪裏了.

AAlright, alright. I am happy to try more Chinese it be dim sum again?

好吧,好吧,我很樂意多吃些中國菜。又是吃點心嗎?

BNo, dim sum is usually eaten around lunch time,or sometimes closer to 'll try more Taiwanese style up at the "new" Chinatown.

不是。點心通常是午餐吃的,有時候更接近早餐的時間。我們要在新中國城多吃些臺灣菜。

ATaiwanese style? Isn't dim sum Taiwanese style?

臺灣菜?點心不是臺灣菜嗎?

BNo, dim sum is more Cantonese of course you can buy it in Taiwan.

不是,點心比較像是廣東菜。當然在臺灣也買得到。

AI wonder if you can cook things this good.

我在想,你能煮得這麼好吃嗎?

BI'm a great cook actually. You will see.

事實上我很會做菜,你等着看好了。

  今天的特色菜是什麼

AWaiter, a menu please!

服務員,菜單。

BHere you are.

給您。

AThank you. Could you tell me the specials today?

謝謝,請問今天的特色菜是什麼?

BThe special today is fried chicken, and beef is good too.

今天的特色菜是炸雞,牛肉也不錯。

AOk, let's think about it for a minute.

好的,讓我們考慮一下。

BWell, I'll be back in a minute.

好吧,我一會兒過來。