當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文名句摘抄 > 關於美食的英語對話情景帶翻譯

關於美食的英語對話情景帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.47K 次

中國有上下五千年的文明史,而飲食文化則是文明史上一顆璀璨的明珠。下面是本站小編帶來的關於美食的英語對話,希望這些英語對話對大家能夠有所幫助。

ing-bottom: 75%;">關於美食的英語對話情景帶翻譯
  關於美食的英語對話篇一

AMy dear, what's for supper?

親愛的,晚飯做什麼吃?

BRed cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.

紅燒鯉魚和鮮蘑油菜。

AWhat about soup?

做什麼湯?

BSour-peppery soup.

酸辣湯。

AWhich condiment do you use for?

你要用什麼調料?

BI'll use ginger, garlic scallion, hot pepper and vinegar.

我要用姜、蒜、蔥、辣椒和醋。

AVery good, need I help you?

很好,要我幫忙嗎?

BNo, don't need, I can do myself.

不,不需要,我一個人就行了。

AThanks. I can watch TV now.

謝謝,現在我可以看電視了。

BBut you must cook that dinner next time.

不過,下次你得做正餐。

AOkay, I'll do it next time.

好的,下次我一定做。

  關於美食的英語對話篇二

AAll the food smells tasty today and makes my mouth water.

今天所有的食物聞起來都很香,我都流口水了。

BLet's line up here. This line seems a little shorter.

我們在這兒排隊吧。這一隊看起來短些。

AWhat's on the menu today?

今天的菜單上有什麼?

BFish, beef, pork, chicken, vegetables and beancurd. For staple food we have rice, steamed bread, stuffed buns and noodles.

有魚、牛肉、豬肉、雞肉、青菜和豆腐。主食有米飯、饅頭、包子和麪條。

AOh,we're lucky today, aren't we?

噢,今天我們很幸運,不是嗎?

BI'd rather take stewed cabbage with beef.

我想吃牛肉燉白菜。

AI think I'll take fried fish, because fish is one of my favorites.

我想吃炸魚,因爲魚是我最喜歡的。

BThat's good, we can share what we have. Here we are. You go ahead.

那太好了,我們可以分享我們的菜。到我們了,你先買。

A(They get everything ready)Here is a free table. Let's sit down. Help yourself to some fish please. Isn't it delicious and appetizing?

(他們買好了)這裏有一張空桌子。我們坐下吧,請吃魚。難道不好吃,看着很有食慾嗎?

BI'm sorry I don't like it's a little too salty.

很抱歉我不喜歡。有點鹹。

AI see. You people from south prefer sweet, don't you?

我知道你們南方人喜歡吃甜食,是嗎?

BYes, I like the fish cooked in sweet and sour sauce best. Try some beef, please.

對,我最喜歡吃糖醋魚。請吃點牛肉吧。

AThank you. I'm through with one steamed bread and I'd like a second helping.

謝謝你。我已吃完一個饅頭了,而且我還想吃一個。

BYour appetite is good.

你的胃口不錯。

AI'm always feeling hungry.

我總是感到餓。

  關於美食的英語對話篇三

AHi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

嗨,我是喬治,今晚我將爲您服務。您現在準備點菜還是稍待一會呢?

BI'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

我現在點菜,我要烤雞和玉米副餐。

AAnd would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

在正餐之前您要來個開胃菜嗎?今天的湯是我們最美味可口的蕃茄湯。

BI'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

我不要湯,不過我要田園沙拉。

ACan I get you anything to drink?

您要什麼飲料嗎?

BYes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

好啊,我要一杯冰茶。

AOkay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

好的,我很快會把您的飲料和沙拉送來。

BThank you.

謝謝。

>>>下一頁更多“英語美食話題對話帶翻譯”
  英語美食話題對話帶翻譯篇四

ALinda, would you care for some candies or cookies?

琳達,你想要些糖或曲奇餅嗎?

BNo, don't try to tempt me. I'm becoming chubby, and I have to slim down.

不,不要誘惑我。我變胖了,我必須減下來。

AYou are not really chubby. You are actually thin enough.

你真的不胖。事實上你夠瘦的。

BI don't think so. I know I've put on weight this winter.

我不這樣認爲。我知道這個冬天我胖了。

ASo you are watching your weight, aren't you?

那麼你一直在關注你的體重,是嗎?

BYes, to tell you the truth. I am on a diet.

是的,老實說,我在節食。

  英語美食話題對話帶翻譯篇五

AWell it’s my first night in Beijing. What should I eat?

這是我到北京的第一個晚上,我該吃什麼?

BWell you have to try Peking duck.

你應該試試北京烤鴨。

AMm, I don’t really like duck to be honest with you. I fancy something light.

不過,坦率地說,我不大喜歡吃烤鴨,我想吃些清淡的東西。

BOk, you could try the Peking wonton then.

你可以試試北京餛飩。

AThat sounds like a good idea. Where should I go to eat that?

好啊,去哪裏吃呢?

BActually, I know a great restaurant in Dongcheng.

我知道東城有一家特好的飯館。

AOk then, I’ll follow you.

好吧,我跟着你。

  英語美食話題對話帶翻譯篇六

AIt's time for desserts! Are you still hungry?

該吃甜點了!你還餓嗎?

BI've always got room for something sweet!

只要是吃甜點我的肚子總會有地方的.

AWhat are you going to try first?

你想先吃什麼?

BI've never tried traditional Greek yogurt, so I want to try that first.

我沒喝過希臘傳統式酸奶,所以我想先嚐嘗這個.

ADo they serve the yogurt with anything?

喝這種酸奶需要加什麼東西嗎?

BI believe they add locally produced honey to it.

我認爲他們會兌一些當地產的蜂蜜.

AThat sounds good. I'm going to start with an Italian tiramisu.

聽起來不錯啊.我要先嚐嘗意大利的提拉米蘇.

BDo you want to try some of my yogurt. It's a favorite everyday dessert in Greece.

你想不想嚐點兒我這種酸奶?據說在希臘這是一種非常受歡迎的日常甜點.

AOk. Mmm.

好的,嗯.

BWhat do you think? How does it taste?

覺得怎麼樣?味道如何?

AIt's nice, but it's rather plain. Do you want to try my tiramisu?

不錯,但是味道有點淡.你想不想嚐嚐我的提拉米蘇?

BSure. I'll just have a bite.

當然,我要來一口.

AWhat do you think? Does it taste good?

怎麼樣?好吃嗎?

BIt's absolutely delicious! That is the best tiramisu I've ever had!

太好吃了!這是我吃過的最好吃的提拉米蘇!

AI'm glad you like it. I don't care for it. Why don't you finish my tiramisu so that I can try one of those fried bananas?

很高興你喜歡,我不喜歡這個.不如你把這個提拉米蘇吃掉,我可以再嚐嚐炸香蕉,好嗎?

BOk. I've had one of those before. They're really sweet and crunchy.

好。我以前吃過。他們吃起來又甜又脆。

ADo you know where they are from.

你知道是哪兒的小吃嗎?

BI believe they are a local delicacy in the South.

我覺得是南方的風味小吃.

ADo you want me to get you one, too?

我幫你也買一份吧?

BYeah, why not? We've already pigged out as it is!

好啊,爲什麼不呢?反正咱們已經放開肚皮大吃特吃了.

AOk, I'll be back with two fried bananas in a few minutes. Wait for me here!

好的,我去拿兩個炸香蕉馬上就回來.在這兒等着我!


猜你喜歡:

1.英語餐廳情景對話三則

2.餐廳點餐英語對話80句

3.吃午餐英語情景對話

4.英語飯桌情景對話收錄

5.有關吃早餐實用英語對話