當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1940期:保持平衡不摔倒或滑倒

迷你對話學地道口語第1940期:保持平衡不摔倒或滑倒

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.76K 次

第一, 情景對話

padding-bottom: 177.78%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1940期:保持平衡不摔倒或滑倒

A: Have you finally learned to skate?

你學會滑冰了嗎?

B: No. It was very hard for me to keep my feet on the ice.

沒有,我很難在冰上站穩。

A: Don't lose heart. You'll succeed in the end.

不要喪失信心,你最終會學會的。

B: I hope so.

但願吧!

第二, 詞彙拾貝

keep one’s feet

exp. To maintain one's balance; to avoid falling or tripping.(保持平衡不要摔倒或滑倒)

e.g. It wasn't until the second day on the boat that I was able to keep my feet during one of these storms.

直到在船上的第二天,我才能夠在一場暴風雨中站穩了腳。

e.g. He has just been recovered from illness and is so weak that he can hardly keep his feet.

他病剛好, 虛弱得站不穩。

The frozen snow was so slippery that it was hard to keep one's feet.

冰雪溜滑, 人們很難站穩。

e.g. The sea was so rough that even the crew found it difficult to keep their feet.

海浪洶涌,甚至連船員們都難以站穩。

第三, 語彙積累

1. lose heart:灰心,氣餒

e.g. Although he ran up against many difficulties, he did not lose heart.

雖然他碰到了許多困難,但他並不氣餒。

e.g. I'll never lose heart even if I should fail ten times.

即使失敗十次,我也不灰心。

e.g. Although he failed in this entrance examination, he didn't lose heart.

這次入學考試他雖名落孫山, 但他並不氣餒。

2. in the end:最終,最後

e.g. In the end the husband always gained the affection of his wife.

到後來,丈夫總得獲得自己妻子的歡心的。

e.g. The bad boy got his just deserts in the end.

這壞孩子最終得到了應有的懲罰。

第四, 口語句型

It is hard for somebody to do something. (最某事對於某人來說很困難。)

e.g. It is hard for me to speak of her at any time.

我任何時候談起她心裏都不好過。

e.g. It's still hard for me to believe that the boy who used to take care of my dog Rover is already a grown man.

對我來說,實在很難相信那個過去時常替我照顧狗兒羅佛的小男孩已經長大成年了。