當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1919期:失望,悲觀消沉

迷你對話學地道口語第1919期:失望,悲觀消沉

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.46W 次

第一,情景對話

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1919期:失望,悲觀消沉

A:Prof. James often tells us not to have your heart in your boots no matter what happens.

吉姆教授經常告訴我們無論發生什麼事都不要失望。

B: That's right. But sometimes I Just can't help.

對,但有時我就是做不到。

A: Let's learn to overcome the feeling.

那就學着克服這種感覺。

第二,詞海拾貝

have one’s heart in one’s boots :極爲悲觀消沉,失望

e.g. Despite having his heart in his boots, he managed a smile.

他儘管很失望, 還是強顏爲笑。

e.g. I had my heart in my boots because I missed the concert.

沒能參加音樂會我很失望。

e.g. He had his heart in his boots as other guests were not coming.

其他客人沒有來,他感到失望。

第三,語彙積累

no matter:不管

e.g. No matter who point out our shortcoming, we will correct them.

不管誰指出我們的缺點,我們都改正。

e.g. No matter what you do, never lose heart.

不管你做什麼,永遠不可泄氣。

e.g. We must keep the whole thing in low key no matter what happens.

無論發生什麼事,我們在整個事件中必須保持低調。

e.g. No matter when the invaders come, they will be wiped out clean.

不管侵略者什麼時候來,都必被消滅。