當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1224期:馬馬虎虎過得去

迷你對話學地道口語第1224期:馬馬虎虎過得去

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.61K 次

第一, 迷你對話

ing-bottom: 67.19%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1224期:馬馬虎虎過得去

A: How are you getting along with Mary now?

你和Mary現在相處如何?

B: Not too bad. It passes in a crowd.

不錯,還過得去。

A: What’s up? I remember you were getting along well.

你們怎麼搞的,我記得你們一直挺好的。

B: The more we stay together, the more difference we have.

越是在一起就越是有分歧。

第二, 地道表達

pass in a crowd

1. 解詞釋義

Pass in a crowd的意思是“不壞,還過得去”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. Mary's not exactly beautiful, but she would pass in a crowd.

瑪麗並不十分漂亮主,但還過得去。

e.g. I cannot say that I sing very well, but I think I pass in a crowd.

我不能說我唱得非常好,但是我覺得我唱歌還過得去吧。

第三, 咬文嚼字

get along:相處

e.g. It's hard to live with someone if you don't get along with them.

與和自己相處不來的人住在一起實在很難。

e.g. They just want to get along and be told what to do.

他們只想混日子,人家要他做什麼就做什麼。

have difference:有分歧

e.g. My wife and I have difference of opinion from time to time.

我妻子和我時常有意見分歧。

the more… the more…:越是……就越是……

e.g. The more she learns, the more she wants to learn.

她越學越想學。

e.g. The more he gets, the more he wants.

他越來越貪。