當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1202期:並不怎麼好

迷你對話學地道口語第1202期:並不怎麼好

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.03W 次

第一, 迷你對話

ing-bottom: 189.35%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1202期:並不怎麼好

A: What did you do last night?

你上週幹啥呢?

B: I watched a performance. But I don’t know why I bothered going to it.

我去看了一場表演,但是我不知道我爲何去看。

A: What is the matter?

發生什麼事情啦?

B: Well, it wasn’t up too much. A complete waste of time. What about you?

嗯,演出真差勁,完全是浪費時間。你覺得了?

A: I stayed at home and watched TV. I also watched it on TV, but I change the channel soon.

我在家看電視,我也看了那場演出,但是我很快就換頻道了。

B: You are cleverer. Next time I should watch the relay of such performance.

還是你聰明,下次我也在電視上,看這種演出。

第二, 地道表達

not up too much

1. 解詞釋義

Not up too much的意思是“不怎麼好”“不怎麼符合標準”“不怎麼令人滿意”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. Her health was not up too much, even at the best of times.

她就是在健康狀況最佳時身體也不怎麼好。

e.g. As a writer, she is wonderful, but as a teacher not up too much.

作爲作家,她很出色,但當老師卻做得不怎麼好。

e.g. Let me be quite candid with you: your work is not up to much.

不瞞你說, 你的工作不怎麼好。

第三, 咬文嚼字

bother doing something:不在乎做某事,懶得做某事

e.g. I don't bother turning off the lights.

我懶得關燈。

e.g. We’re wired to listen; we just don’t bother doing it all the time.

其實我們也樂意聽,只是懶得一直聽。

第四, 口語短句

1. 完全是浪費時間。

It is completely waste of time.

2. 我在看電視,緋聞女孩。

I watch Gossip Girl on TV.

3. 你呢?
What about you.

4. 我是看電視轉播的。

I watched the relay.