當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1302期:咆哮

迷你對話學地道口語第1302期:咆哮

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.81W 次
http://


ing-bottom: 70.63%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1302期:咆哮

第一, 迷你對話

A: Never offend Mr. Jones. I saw her rating and ranting just because of the trifle.

千萬不要去招惹瓊斯太太,有一回,我看到他因爲一點點小事情就大罵起來。

B: I am tired of this sort of people.

我討厭這種人。

A: Don’t speak so loudly. Otherwise she can hear you. Then she will fall out with you.

別說那麼大聲,要不然,他會聽到和你吵架的。

第二, 地道 表達

rate and rant

1. 解詞釋義

改習語的意思是:咆哮,破口大罵

2. 拓展範例

e.g. Margaret will rant and rave at people in a way that has reduced grown men to tears.

當瑪格麗特嚴厲批評和指責人時,能使六尺漢子掉下眼淚。

e.g. Sometimes I couldn't control my temper I'd rant and rave so, I didn't recognize myself.

我暴躁,我胡說,我已經不是我自己了。

第三, 視野拓展

be tired of:討厭

e.g. I am tired of all these jealousies and quarrels.

我厭惡這些妒忌和吵架的語言。

e.g. Eventually he tired of trying so hard.

他最後厭倦了這種艱苦的嘗試。

fall out with someone:與某人吵架

e.g. The director fell out with the main actor.

導演與主演吵翻了。

e.g. She seems to have fallen out with Mrs. Wang over Uncle Chao's returning her books and wouldn't go to the Wangs any more.

她爲趙叔叔還了她的書,跟汪太太好像吵翻了,不再到汪家去。