當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第197期:伸出援助之手

迷你對話學地道口語第197期:伸出援助之手

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.82K 次

特別聲明:改迷你對話選自口語書籍,其餘講解部分均爲未經可可許可請勿轉載。

ing-bottom: 58.28%;">迷你對話學地道口語第197期:伸出援助之手

迷你對話:

A: Don’t hold your hand to give it done, he should do it himself.

別幫他做那件事情,他應該自己完成。

B: After all he is child.

畢竟他還是孩子。

A: But he can never be a child. He needs to learn to be independent.

但他不會永遠是孩子,他需要學會怎樣獨立。

地道表達:

hold one’s hand

解詞釋義:

hold的本義是“手”,當它常常轉義爲“幫手”,例如習語中的give me a hand。那麼,hold one’s hand意思就是伸出援助之手。

支持範例:

Eg. A true fiend is the one who hold his hand and touches your heart when you are in hot water.

真正的朋友在你苦難之時伸出援助之手,觸動你的心。

Eg. They have tried to hold their hands to these unfortunate people.

他們已盡力向那些不幸的人們伸出援助之手。

Eg. We must hold our hands to those in need.

我們應該伸出援助之手去幫助有困難的人。

Eg. I was hoping you would hold your hand to the most needy students.

我倒希望你向這些特困學生伸出援助之手。

詞海拾貝:

1r all:畢竟,終究

Eg. Don't blame on him, after all, he is a green hand.

不要責備他,他畢竟是個新手。

Eg. After all, it is a damn sticky proceeding.

歸根結底,這樣做法也真他媽的夠嗆。

Eg. After all, nearly everyone spends money on some hobby or other.

話說回來,幾乎每個人都要花點錢在某種嗜好上面的。

Eg. I must help her. After all, she's my own flesh and blood.

我必須幫助她。她畢竟是我的親人。

2. give something done:把某事做完

Eg. You should give your homework done yourself.

你要自己把家庭作業做完。

經典語句:

He can never be a child. He needs to learn to be independent.

譯文:他不能永遠是個孩子,他應該學會自立