當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 舌尖上的美國(25):預約醫生

舌尖上的美國(25):預約醫生

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.53W 次

Making an Appointment

It is usually necessary to make an appointment with a should call as soon in advance as possible.看醫生的時候通常都需要預約。一般來說,應該儘早事先打電話預約。

A:I'd like to make an appointment with Professor d 9:00 tomorrow morning be all right?

B:I'm afraid there's nothing available before doesn't have any opening in the morning.

A:Could I possibly make it early in the afternoon?

B:Please let me check the appointment y,that's not good give me your number and I'll call you if somebody cancels.

A:我想和史密斯先生教授約個會面時間,明天九點行嗎?

B:恐怕中午前都不行,上午她都沒空。

A:我可以約下午一點上班的時候嗎?

B:請讓我先查查預約薄...不好意思,也不行。不過請你把電話號碼給我,如果有人取消的話我就打電話給你。

Notes:There's nothing available before lable是形容詞,修飾nothing。在英語中,凡是修飾nothing,something,anything等名詞時,修飾語通常要置後,比如:something wonderful,anything urgent,nothing important。

舌尖上的美國(25):預約醫生

Words and Phrases:

appointment  n.預約

book  vt預定,預約

occupy  vt佔據

available  adj可以見到的,有空的

check  n. vt檢查,查看

fit…in 安排時間接到

make an appointment  預約

by the way  順便問一下

check the appointment book  查預約簿

reschedule the consultation  重新安排會診時間

cancel the appointment  取消預約

Sentence Patterns

What can I do for you?

需要我幫忙嗎?

I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.

我想本週約見大夫。

I'm afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.

恐怕他週一,週二已經預定滿了。

Is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?

約翰遜大夫週六有空嗎?

Will Wednesday be OK. for you, Mrs. Reed?

雷德太太,星期三你看如何?

Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.

約翰遜大夫本週週五有空。

Can you come here tomorrow morning at 10: 00 ?

明天早上10點你能來嗎?

I'm afraid Dr. Johnson is occupied this afternoon.

恐怕約翰遜今天下午沒有空。

Just a moment, please. I will check the appointment book.

稍等片刻,我得查一下預約簿。

I'm afraid we'll have to reschedule the consultation.

恐怕我們得重新安排這次會診時間。

I'm sorry I'll have to cancel the appointment I made with Dr. Johnson this morning.

非常抱歉,我不得不取消今天上午與約翰遜大夫的預約。

The doctor will be available next Monday afternoon.

大夫下週星期一下午應該有空。