當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 生活英語情景對話:水果

生活英語情景對話:水果

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.49W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 86.09%;">生活英語情景對話:水果

 生活英語情景對話:最喜歡的水果

Todd: Selvam, what is your favorite food?

Selvam, 你最喜歡什麼食物啊?

Selvam: My favorite fruit is grapes.

我最喜歡葡萄。

Todd: Grapes.

葡萄。

Selvam: Yeah.

對。

Todd: Oh, really!

哦,是嘛!

Selvam: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK. Do you like wine? Do you drink wine?

好。你喜歡葡萄酒嗎?你喝葡萄酒嗎?

Selvam: No, no, I don't drink anything, but I like grapes, the taste is very good.

不不不,我什麼都不喝,但我喜歡葡萄,味道很棒。

Todd: Do you like...?

你喜歡。。

Selvam: It's very sweet that's why I like them.

我喜歡葡萄就是因爲它非常甜。

Todd: Do you like green grapes or purple grapes?

你喜歡綠葡萄還是紫葡萄?

Selvam: Green, Green grapes.

綠的,綠葡萄。

Todd: Green grapes.

綠葡萄。

Selvam: Yeah.

對的。

Todd: OK, are there many grapes around your hometown in India?

在印度,你的家鄉周圍有很多葡萄嗎?

Selvam: Yes, yeah. We have, I used to eat everyday grapes, because I like them very much that's.

恩,對,有很多。以前我天天吃,因爲我真是太喜歡葡萄了。

Todd: OK, actually in my home in America we have many grapes where I live also.

好的,事實上在美國,我們家那兒也有很多葡萄。

Selvam: Oh.

哦。

Todd: Yeah, and how about what is your favorite season?

嗯,那你最喜歡哪個季節呢?

Selvam: My favorite season is winter.

我最喜歡冬天。

Todd: Winter.

冬天?

Selvam: Yeah, because in India, most of the days will be summer. Winter will come for only two months. That's why we love winter season.

對,因爲在印度,大部分時間都是夏天。冬天通常是隻持續兩個月,這就是我爲什麼喜歡冬天的原因。

Todd: Really?

真的嗎?

Selvam: Yeah, it is very summer, very hot. That's why people are very black as a reason.

對,那兒非常夏天,還特別熱。這也是那兒的人都很黑的原因。

Todd: You like the cool, cool weather.

你喜歡涼爽點的天氣。

Selvam: Yes.

是的。

Todd: Oh, nice. I'm the opposite. I like warm weather

哦不錯。咱倆正好相反,我更喜歡暖和一點的天氣。

 生活英語情景對話:水果

Todd: OK, Nanju, I'm going to ask you about your favorites. What is your favorite color?

Nanju, 我想問問你,你的最愛。你最喜歡什麼顏色?

Nanju: My favorite color, black.

我最喜歡黑色。

Todd: Black! Really, OK, and what is your favorite fruit?

黑色!是嘛!那你最喜歡什麼水果?

Nanju: Fruit? OK, it's mango.

水果?好吧,是芒果。

Todd: Oh, mango.

哦,芒果。

Nanju: Yeah.

對呀。

Todd: OK. Can you get mangoes in Japan?

好。你在日本能吃到芒果嗎?

Nanju: No, I haven't seen a proper mango here, because everything's very small, that is not a very good mango, I know because in India I will get a lot of mangoes, very good taste, and variety of mangoes, I haven't tried, I haven't found anywhere in Japan.

吃不到,我在這兒就沒見過一個正常點的芒果,因爲一切都太小了,那些芒果都不夠好。我知道印度有很多芒果,口感好而且種類還多。但我沒嘗過,在日本也從來沒發現過這樣的地方。

Todd: Really.

真的嗎?

Nanju: Yeah, sure.

對,是呀。

Todd: Oh, wow. So how do you eat mango, just do you eat it raw, or do you?

哦,哇。你都怎麼吃芒果,生吃還是?

Nanju: Yeah, I'll eat it raw. The raw mango is very good.

對的,我都是生吃。生芒果非常不錯。

Todd: Oh, cool. Nice. So do you have like mango juice? Is that popular?

哦,那不錯啊。那你喜歡芒果汁嗎?那個流行嗎?

Nanju: Yeah. But mango juice, it's not that much good. I eat only raw mango. It will be very good, very good, very good.

很流行。但芒果汁沒那麼美味。我只是喜歡吃生芒果。那非常好,非常好,非常好。