當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 表達有關食物的英語口語對話

表達有關食物的英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.4W 次

可以說,英語已經是我們每天的生活,以及生活的每個方面,都在這種語言的影響之下,下面小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的情景對話,僅供參考

padding-bottom: 100%;">表達有關食物的英語口語對話

  巧克力火鍋最受歡迎了

AHey,I'm starving. I can eat a horse.

嗨,我餓死了。我能吃下一匹馬。

BMay it be a chocolate horse.

希望它是一匹巧克力馬。

ACan I take your order now, girls?

女孩們,現在點餐嗎?

BWhat do you recommend?

你有什麼可以推薦的嗎?

AThe chocolate hot pot is really popular with young girls. The chocolate hot pot. You know the hot pot with chocolate in it and you can throw in cookies or whatever.

最近巧克力火鍋特別受年輕女孩子歡迎。巧克力火鍋,就是火鍋裏面放有巧克力,你可以往裏放甜點或者別的任何東西。

BWow, that should be perfect for me!

哇噻,對我來說那太誘人了。

AOkay, that's it.

好的,我們就點它吧。

BAnything else?

還要別的嗎?

ANo, be quick, please!

不要了,請快一點。

BOh, they look so cute! So delicate and colorful!

哦,它們看起來好可愛啊,那麼精美,還五顏六色的。

ANo girls can resist this!

沒有哪個女孩能抵擋它。

BIt's true that one piece of chocolate can just cheer you up!

一塊巧克力就能使人高興起來,說得真沒錯啊

AThat's for sure. Chocolate is something to die for!

那當然。爲巧克力死都願意呢

BHow about us coming here every weekend?

那我們每週都來這裏怎麼樣?

ANo, that's a suicide. You know, calories!

不行,那是自殺。你知道,卡路里!

BForget about it. Just wait till we turn thirty.

算了。等我們30歲時再說吧。

  我想先看看菜單再點菜

ATom, we are in the restaurant now!

湯姆,我們到了飯館了。

BMay I take your order?

可以點菜了嗎?

AI'd like to see the menu, please.

我想看看菜單。

BOK, here you are.

好的,給你菜單。

AThanks. I am starving. Tom, what are you getting?

謝謝。我快餓死了。湯姆,你吃點什麼?

BI have no idea. First time here.

不知道,我是第一次來這兒。

ALet me see…What's this, shrimp rolls?

讓我看看……這是什麼,蝦球?

BOh, it's rice rolls with fried shrimp inside.

哦,就是面卷裏包着炸蝦。

ATwenty five yuan is a little expensive.

25塊錢有點貴了吧。

BThere are twenty rolls in a bowl. You can get another bowl for free if there aren't enough rolls.

一碗裏有二十個。如果面卷不夠的話,還可以免費再點一些。

ASounds nice. We will take this, two bowls of shrimp rolls.

聽上去不錯。我們就要這個,兩碗蝦球。

BOK, shrimp rolls. Do you want anything else?

好的,蝦球。還要點別的什麼嗎?

AWe will have this one first and order something else later.

我們先要這個,一會兒再點別的。

BOK, wait a moment please.

好的。請等一下.

去幫我拿個盛湯的碗

ADad, when will you finish your cooking?

爸爸,你什麼時候才能做完飯啊?

BSeveral minutes.

幾分鐘。

ASo what should I do now?

那我現在該幹什麼呢?

BThen, pass me a bowl for the soup.

  遞給我一個盛湯的碗。

AWhere's the bowl gone?

碗在哪兒啊?

BLook for it yourself, please! Kinda busy here, Daniel!

自己去找找啊。我這兒現在非常忙,丹尼爾。

ADad?

老爸?

BCheck the drawer.

看看那個抽屜裏有沒有。

AOK, got it, but its shape is so strange. I don't like it.

好了,找到了,但是它的形狀好奇怪啊,我不喜歡這個碗。

BCan it hold soup?

那它能盛湯嗎?

AMaybe.

可能吧。

BIt smells sweet. Mom and May are gonna love it. Get them for dinner, Daniel!

聞起來可真是香啊。媽媽和阿美絕對會喜歡的。丹尼爾,叫媽媽和姐姐過來吃飯。

AMommy! Dinner please!

媽咪,吃飯了。