當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於賓館英語對話精選

關於賓館英語對話精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.86W 次

衆所周知,很多國家的母語都是英語。我們從小學就開始學習英語,然而作爲一名大學生,我們的口語水平還是不太理想。本站小編整理了關於賓館英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 75%;">關於賓館英語對話精選
  關於賓館英語對話篇一

A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?

你好,這裏是泉城大酒店,請問您需要什麼服務

B Yes, I'd like to book a room.

我需要預訂一間房

A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?

我們酒店有不同類型的房間,您需要哪種房間呢?

B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?

我不是很確定,你能不能給我做一下簡單的介紹?

A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.

好的,我們酒店提供標準單人間和標準雙人間,除此之外還有對貴賓的特殊套房

B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 ,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive that ok?

謝謝,我想預定一間單人標準間,最好是介於4樓到7樓之間的。嗯,我需要你們的工作人員在我到達九點前打開窗戶並打掃房間,可以嗎?

A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your let me check the room on my ,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?

好的,先生,我已經記下了你的要求。我先在電腦上查詢一下。嗯,6樓的603房間,需要打掃並打開窗戶,還有什麼要求嗎?

B Thanks,how much does it cost?

謝謝,房間費用是多少錢

A That is 580 RMB

房費是580元

B Don't your hotel have discount?

你們沒有折扣嗎?

A I'm terribly sorry, you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.

非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必須是我們酒店的協議客戶,並且至少住三天

B OK,that's alright!

好,那就算了

A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?

您什麼時候能到達,先生?

B Around 15 to 3 P.M.

下午2點45

A 's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.!

好的,能爲您服務是我們酒店的榮幸,我們在此恭候您的光臨!

B Thank you very much!Byebye!

謝謝,再見!

  關於賓館英語對話篇二

A Ah, good morning, Mr. Clark. You're leaving today.

A 啊,早晨好,克拉克先生。您今天要離開。

B That's right. I'll settle my bill after breakfast.

B 是的。我吃過早飯就結賬

A Very well.

A 很好。

B And I'd like to make a booking for the Olympics next year.

B 我想爲明年召開的奧運會預訂房間。

A An excellent idea. Very soon it will be difficult to get a hotel room in Beijing!

A 好主意。很快在北京就將很難訂到房間了。

B Yes, I know. Do you have any rooms free in the middle of August

B 是的,我知道。你們8月中旬有空餘的房間嗎?

  關於賓館英語對話篇三

C=Cashier 收銀員 G=Guest 顧客

C:Good morning, sir. May I help you?

先生,您早,有什麼可以幫到您嗎?

G:Yes, I’d like to check out.

我想退宿。

C:Certainly sir. May I have your room key, please?

好的,請把房間鑰匙給我,好嗎?

G:Sure, Here it is.

好的,給你。

C:Just a moment, please. I’ll draw up your bill for you.

請等一下,我幫您結帳。

(After a while 過了一會兒)

C:Mr. Johnson, your bill totals US$520, How would you like to make the payment?

約翰遜先生,您的賬單總計是 520 美元。您打算如何付款?

G:By credit card. Do you accept Visa?

用信用卡。你們接受維薩信用卡嗎?

C:Yes, Mr. Johnson.

是的,約翰遜先生。

G:Here you are.

給你。

C:(Print the card)Could you sign here , please?

請您在這兒簽名,好嗎?

G:Sure.

好的。

C:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. Here is your credit card and your receipt. Have a nice trip.

謝謝您,約翰遜先生。這是您的卡和收據。祝您旅途愉快。


看了“關於賓館英語對話”的人還看了:

1.酒店預訂英語對話精選

2.酒店預約英語對話精選

3.關於酒店預定英語對話

4.關於酒店日常英語對話

5.酒店日常英語對話