當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第494期:靠邊停車

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第494期:靠邊停車

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.6W 次

pull over
把車開到路邊;(通常因爲司機危險駕駛)警察令駕駛者把車停到路邊
Please pull over,I'm throwing up.
請靠邊停車,我快吐了。
I wanted to stop but there was no place to pull over.
我想停車可是沒有地方靠邊。

A:Hanna,have you ever been stopped by police before?
漢娜,你之前有被警察攔住過嗎?
B:Ah,yeah,actually I have once.I got a speeding ticket one time.
啊,有過,我有被警察攔停過一次。當時我收到了張超速罰單。
A:Were you driving?
你當時在駕駛嗎?
B:Yeah,I was driving a scooter,and well,I was going a little bit too the police were around the corner and they have the speed camera and they picked me up on that and pulled me over.
是的,當時我騎着一輛小型摩托車行駛在路上,我的速度有點兒快。警察在拐角那裏,他們有超速監控攝像機,我被監控拍到了,所以警察讓我靠邊停車
A:Did you pay a fine?
你付罰款了嗎?
B:Yes.I did.I had to pay a fine,and I was very sad to do that.
嗯,我付了。我必須交罰款,我對此感到很難過。
A:I don't like the paying money part.
我也不喜歡交罰款。
B:OK,maybe you shouldn't drive then.
好吧,也許你不應該開車。
A:I can drive,but I'm not going to drive that fast.
我可以開車,不過我不會開那麼快。
B:Then maybe you should drive safely and slowly.
那也許你應確保開車安全,慢慢開。

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第494期:靠邊停車