當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第476期:你一定要在走之前把那些細枝末節的結尾工作都做完

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第476期:你一定要在走之前把那些細枝末節的結尾工作都做完

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.16W 次

You make sure to tie up any loose ends before you leave.
你一定要在走之前把那些細枝末節的結尾工作都做完

ing-bottom: 55.78%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第476期:你一定要在走之前把那些細枝末節的結尾工作都做完

tie up loose ends
解決尚待處理的細枝末節問題
I need to tie up a few loose ends before I go on vacation.
我去度假之前需要處理一些小事情。

A:k,I'd like to take some time off.I've been feeling exhausted these days.
布萊克先生,我想請假。我這些天感覺太累了。
B:That's no me still have 10 days of annual leave that right?
沒問題。我來看一下 ...你還有十天年假沒休。對嗎?
A:Yes.I was wondering if I could take another two weeks off.
是的,我在想能否再多請兩週的假。
B:That's long 's your project coming along?
這個假可夠長的了。那你的項目進行的怎麼樣了?
A:The project I'm in charge of now will be done by the end of this week.I'd like to take my leave from next Monday on.
我現在負責的這個項目到這周結束就能做完。我想從下週一開始休假。
B:Well,alright,but you make sure to tie up any loose ends before you leave.
恩,那好吧。但是你一定/確保要在走之前把那些細枝末節的結尾工作都做完。
A:Thank e are no immediate projects coming up at the e will be in charge during my 's taken part in several projects as my assistant and knows how to maintain relationships with our clients.
謝謝您,布萊克先生。目前不會立即有什麼新項目。我不在的時候,懷特先生會負責。他以我助理的身份也跟着我做了幾個項目了,他知道怎樣和客戶維繫關係。
B:Great.I hope you have a good relaxation and come back refreshed.
很好。我希望你好好休息放鬆。回來工作的時候精神煥發。
A:I k.
我會的,非常感謝您。布萊克先生。