當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第381期:打越洋電話至澳大利亞

高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第381期:打越洋電話至澳大利亞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.44W 次

unit 412

打越洋電話至澳大利亞

dialogue

英語情景對話

A:Operator.

A:接線員。

B:Hello. I'd like to make a call to Australia.

B:你好,我想打電話到澳大利亞。

A:You can call direct if you like.

A:如果願意的話,您可以直接撥打。

B:Oh,can I?

B:哦,可以嗎?

A:Yes, please.

A:可以。

B:Could you please tell me the international prefix and the country code for Australia?

B:那麼請告訴我澳大利亞的國際電話接入碼和國家代碼好嗎?

A:Yes, the code for Australia is 61 and then dial the city code and the number. Start with the international code which is 00.

A:可以,澳大利亞的國家代碼是61,然後直接撥打城市區號和電話號碼就可以了。前面加撥國際電話接入碼00就可以了。

ing-bottom: 66.25%;">高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第381期:打越洋電話至澳大利亞

B:What time do the special rates apply?

B:付麼時段收費優惠?

A:Beiween six in the evening and eight in the morning, sir.

A:先生,是在晚上6點到早上8點之間。

B:I wonder if I can charge this call to my hotel room.

B:請問可以把電話費算在我的房費裏嗎?

A:Certainly. Tell me the room number and your name, please?

A:當然可以。請告訴我你的房問號和名字。

B:This is Mr. Ma in room 215.

B:我是馬先生,房間號215。

A:OK, Mr. Ma. I'll tell the front desk clerk the charge after-wards.

A:好的,馬先生,稍後我會把費用告訴前臺工作人員的。

B:Thanks very much for your help.

B:非常感謝您的幫助。

A:You're welcome. Bye.

A:不用謝。再見。

B:Bye.

B:再見。