當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 旅店:Disputing the Bill 賬單爭議

旅店:Disputing the Bill 賬單爭議

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.14K 次

19. Disputing the Bill

19. 賬單爭議

A: There are some charges on the final bill that are incorrect.

A:最終賬單上的一些費用是不正確的。

B: Okay, sir. Can you tell me which ones are in dispute?

B:好的,先生。你能告訴我哪些是有爭議的?

A: I never ordered this movie "The Care Bears Christmas."

A:我從來沒有訂購“保健聖誕熊”這部電影。

B: Are you sure your kids didn't order it?

B:你確定你的孩子沒有訂嗎?

padding-bottom: 73.17%;">旅店:Disputing the Bill 賬單爭議

A: I don't have any kids. Besides I was at the theater at that time.

A:我沒有孩子。除此之外當時我在劇院。

B: All right, I'll take that charge off your bill. Anything else?

B:好吧,我將把這個費用從你的賬單清除。還有別的事嗎?

A: Yeah, I didn't drink 4 bottles of Grey Goose from the minibar.

A:是的,我沒有喝小酒吧的4瓶灰雁。

B: I remember you calling for more vodka, sir.

B:我記得你要了更多的伏特加酒,先生。

A: Yeah I ordered three more bottles, but I didn't drink any of them.

A:是的。我訂了三瓶,但我沒有喝。

B: Maybe you don't remember drinking the additional three bottles?

B:也許你不記得喝了額外三瓶?

A: What are you trying to say, that I'm an alcoholic?

A:你想說什麼,我是一個酒鬼嗎?

B: No, sir. I'm just reading what is in our system.

B:沒有,先生。我只是說出我們系統裏顯示的。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載