健康:Calling in Sick 請病假
9. Calling in Sick
9.請病假
A: Hello, this is Isabel Foster.
A:你好,我是福斯特伊莎貝爾。
B: Hi, Isabel. Why are you calling? You can just come to my office.
B:嗨,伊莎貝爾。你爲什麼打電話?你可以到我的辦公室來。
A: I'm actually not in the office right now.
A:我現在其實不在辦公室。
B: You aren't? Well, why not? Is everything okay?
B:你不好嗎?好吧,爲什麼不在?一切都好嗎?
A: Actually everything is not okay. I'm pretty sick.
A:實際上今天一切都不太好。我很噁心。
B: I'm sorry to hear that.
B:聽到那條消息很遺憾。
A: I'm not going to make it into the office today.
A:我今天不能去辦公室上班了。
B: There's no way you can come in, just finish that report?
B:無疑你要來,只是你完成那份報告了嗎?
A: If I come in, I may give everyone what I have.
A:如果我來,我或許會傳染給每個人。
B: Well, what do you have?
B:好吧,你得了什麼病?
A: I have a really bad stomach flu.
A:我得了很嚴重的流感。
B: Eww yeah, in that case, stay home.
B:嗯,好吧,既然這樣,呆在家裏。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載