當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 隨身應急英語會話(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:在城裏的緊急情況(5)

隨身應急英語會話(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:在城裏的緊急情況(5)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.61W 次

se lend me a thermometer,because I feel fever.

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">隨身應急英語會話(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:在城裏的緊急情況(5)
請借我一支體溫表,我發燒了。

temperature is thirty-nine degrees.

我的體溫是三十九度。

d you please call a doctor for me?

請爲我請位醫生好嗎?

4.I'd like to go to a hospital.

我想要去醫院。

you advise me any good hospital?

你可以爲我介紹一個好醫院嗎?

6.I want to see a doctor because I have a fever.

我想要去看醫生,因爲我發燒了。

I examined at once?

我立刻要作檢查嗎?

you insure yourself with anything?

你有沒有投某種保險?

I use the travel insurance?

我可以使用旅行保險嗎?

d you fix the things about insurance?

你可以填寫這個關於保險的資料嗎?

I have a medical certificate?

我可以拿這個醫生診斷書嗎?

e is a consulting room?

診察室在哪裏?

it take much time till I'm examined?

我要等很久才輪到門診嗎?

14.I have had a fever since last night.

從昨晚起我就發燒了。

15.I have a headache and feel chilly.

我頭痛而且覺得很冷。

16.I feel weary.

我覺得很疲勞。

17.I'm sneezing and my nose is running.

我打噴嚏而且還流鼻涕。

18.I took some medicine last night,but fever doesn't seem to go away.

昨晚我吃了些藥,但仍沒退燒。

19.I feel dizzy and I can't keep standing.

我覺得頭暈,無法站立。

other symptom?

有別的症狀嗎?

21.I feel pain in my joints.

我感到關節疼痛。

22.I have severe cough and throat pain.

我咳得很厲害而且喉嚨痛。

23.I have a pain with my abdomen.

我感到腹部疼痛。

24.I have a stomachache with a colicky.

我胃絞痛。

25.I have heartburn.

我心痛。

26.I feel too sick to eat anything.

我身體不舒服,吃不下東西。

27.I feel pain around the caecum.

我感到盲腸附近疼痛。

28.I haven't had bowel movement for a week.

我已一個禮拜無法通便了。

29.I feel heavey on the abdomen.

我感到胃脹。

30.I've lost my bowel control for a few days.

我腹瀉了好幾天。

31.I go to restroom more than five times a day.

我一天上廁所五次以上。

rhea and vomiting made me stay in restroom all night.

上吐下瀉使我在廁所內待了一整夜。

't it an epidemic disease?

該不是流行性疾病吧?

34.I cut my hand with a knife.

我用小刀割到手了。

d doesn't stop running out.

血不停地流。

36.I was walking barefoot and stepped on a nail.

我赤腳走路,踩到了一根釘子。

37.A piece of glass stuck in my skin.

我被玻璃刺到了。

I have to put stitches on?

我必須縫幾針嗎?

should I come to remove the sutures?

什麼時候可以拆線?

40.I fell down and got sprained.

我跌倒扭傷了。

41.I can't walk because of the pain in my leg.

我無法走路因爲腿痛。

y how many hours shall I change a compress?

我應每隔幾小時換一次溼布?

it I take a bath tonight?

今晚我可以洗澡嗎?

't dip you wounded hand into the water.

不要把你受傷的手浸到水裏。

quietly.

靜靜地躺下來。

46.I couldn't sleep well with my toothache.

我牙疼得無法入睡。

e a back tooth is bad,it became swollen.

後牙齒壞了,腫了起來。

se give me an injection of pain killer.

請給我打一針止痛針。

49.I often go to a dentist in Japan.

我常去日本看牙醫。

se stop the pain until I go back home.

請幫我止痛直到我回到家。

51.I stayed myself and still feel burning.

我作日光浴作得太久了。

52.I burned myself and still feel burning.

我燒到了自己,燒傷了。

se prescribe some medicine for the burn.

請爲我開藥方治燒傷。

it heal up during my stay here?

我在此地停留期間它會癒合嗎?

55.I have an old complaint with my heart.

我有心臟病的老毛病。