當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 精闢:老外教訓子女的17句"媽媽語錄"(圖)

精闢:老外教訓子女的17句"媽媽語錄"(圖)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.06W 次

padding-bottom: 66.25%;">精闢:老外教訓子女的17句"媽媽語錄"(圖)

Money does not grow on trees.
錢又不是樹上長出來的。

Don't make that face or it'll freeze in that position.
別給我臉色看,不然我讓你一直都是那種臉色。

精闢:老外教訓子女的17句"媽媽語錄"(圖) 第2張

If I talked to my mother like you talk to me...
我要是像你跟我講話那樣跟我媽媽講話,她早就……

What if everyone jumped off a cliff? Would you do it, too?
別人幹什麼你就幹什麼啊?要是別人都去跳崖,你去不去?

精闢:老外教訓子女的17句"媽媽語錄"(圖) 第3張

You have enough dirt behind those ears to grow potatoes!
你耳朵後面的土都可以用來種土豆了!

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
你要是學不會好好說話,那就別說話。

精闢:老外教訓子女的17句"媽媽語錄"(圖) 第4張

Don't put that in your mouth; you don't know where it's been!
別把不知道哪來的東西放到嘴裏!

Don't eat those, they will stunt your growth.
別吃這些對長身體不好的東西。

精闢:老外教訓子女的17句"媽媽語錄"(圖) 第5張

If you don't eat those, you will stunt your growth.
不吃這個你怎麼長得大?

I hope that when you grow up, you have kids "Just Like you"! (Also known as the "Mother's Curse")
我希望你以後的孩子就跟你一樣!(這句就是傳說中“媽媽的詛咒”)

精闢:老外教訓子女的17句"媽媽語錄"(圖) 第6張

Because I'm your mother that's why.
我是你媽,這就是爲什麼!

If you fall out of that tree and break you leg , don't come running to me.
如果你從樹上掉下來摔斷了腿,別跟我這哭哭啼啼的!

精闢:老外教訓子女的17句"媽媽語錄"(圖) 第7張

"Cheer up, the worst is yet to come." Usually said in advance of grounding.
別哭喪着臉,還有更糟的呢。(在關你禁閉之前的提醒)

Because I said so.
我說是怎樣就是怎樣。

精闢:老外教訓子女的17句"媽媽語錄"(圖) 第8張

Just wait till your father gets home.
等你爹回來再收拾你!

I brought you into this world and I can take you OUT !!
我能把你生下來,也能把你弄沒了!!

精闢:老外教訓子女的17句"媽媽語錄"(圖) 第9張

Bored! How can you be bored? I was never bored at your age.
無聊?你怎麼可能覺得無聊?我跟你一樣大的時候從來不覺得無聊。