當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第801期:“minute”還有這層意思

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第801期:“minute”還有這層意思

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.66K 次

單詞精講

ing-bottom: 66.25%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第801期:“minute”還有這層意思

minute

分鐘;片刻

I'll be back in a few minutes.

我一會兒就回來。


I enjoyed every minute of the party.

我在這次聚會上從頭到尾都非常開心。


會議記錄;將...記入會議記錄

Come in and bring in the minutes of yesterday's meeting.

你進來一下,順便把昨天的會議記錄帶過來。


You don't need to minute that.

你不必把那點記入會議當中。


經典對話


A: What should I do before the meeting?

我在會議前應該準備什麼工作?


B: You have to prepare the agenda and make sure that everyone is notified before the meeting.

你要準備好會議議程,並且要確保在開會前通知到每一個參會者。

agenda表示“議事日程”


A: I see. So what should I do during the meeting?

明白了,那我在會議期間要做什麼?


B: Of course. You're supposed to take the minutes, which is one of your most important tasks.

當然是要做會議記錄了,這是你最重要的任務之一。

be supposed to do表示“應該做...”


A: Do I need to make a note of every word?

我需要把會上每個人說的每句話都記下來嗎?

make a note of表示“記錄”


B: No. This depends on the nature of the meeting. For example, you're in charge of informal meeting this time, you only need to record the topics and the results of the discussions. And in a formal meeting, you basically need to keep track of everything, especially the speech at the meeting.

不需要。這要根據會議的性質來決定。比如你這次負責的是非正式會議,你只需要記錄會議上的主題和討論的結果。而在正式會議上,你就基本上要記錄所有的內容了,尤其是會議上的演講是最重要的。

keep track of表示“記錄;與...保持聯繫”


A: And then?

然後呢?


B: After the meeting, you need to print out the minutes and send them to the manager's office, because our company will adjust the company's policy according to these minutes.

會議後,你需要將你做的會議記錄打印出來送到經理的辦公室,因爲我們公司會根據這些會議記錄調整公司的政策。


A: The minutes of the meeting are very important.

會議記錄很重要呢。


B: Of course. So you must be careful when you take minutes at the meeting.

當然了,所以你一定要認真做會議記錄。


A: Okay. Thank you very much. You're very helpful to me.

好的,非常感謝你,你對我的幫助很大。


B: Not at all. Your study spirit deserves praise.

不用客氣,你的學習精神是值得誇獎。