當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 辦公室英語 > 如何解讀老闆的話

如何解讀老闆的話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.63W 次

弄懂老闆的心思對你的工作影響是很大的,因此我們要了解老闆說的話背後的意思。接下來小編爲大家整理了如何解讀老闆的話,希望對你有幫助哦!

ing-bottom: 100%;">如何解讀老闆的話

YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Need to be more assertive"

老闆說:要更獨斷

WHAT IT MEANS: Your voice is not projecting confidence - you speak too softly, engage in baby talk, or end every statement with a question mark.

背後含義是:你的聲音聽起來並不自信——說話沒底氣,有無關緊要的話,或者每個觀點都以問句結尾。

Quick fix: Raise your voice, enunciate, and stop doubting yourself.

補救辦法:提高音量、清晰表達、別再懷疑自己。

YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Too edgy"

老闆說:太急躁了

WHAT IT MEANS: Plainly put, you're not friendly enough. Managers don't see you as approachable, which may be hindering your career.

背後含義是:老實說,你不夠友善。經理們覺得你不容易靠近,這種看法或許會阻礙你的職業生涯。

Quick fix: Smile more and make an effort at deskside chitchat.

補救辦法:多微笑,試着與別人多聊天。

YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Lack impact"

老闆說:印象不深

WHAT IT MEANS: Shyness (being passive in meetings, waiting to be asked questions) can be confused with indifference. As a result, others don't solicit your opinions.

背後含義是:膽怯(在會議中不積極,等着被問問題)會讓別人誤認爲冷漠。結果別人不會再徵求你的看法。

Quick fix: Swallow your anxieties and pipe up with ideas.

補救辦法:放下焦慮擔心,說出自己的想法。

YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Too emotional"

老闆說:太感情用事了

WHAT IT MEANS: You gesticulate and raise your voice when championing ideas, which suggests you're not in control.

背後含義是:當討論觀點時你手勢過多還提高音量,會讓別人認爲自我控制力不夠。

Quick fix: Make more eye contact and use just one hand to reinforce your points - it's not as pushy.

補救辦法:有更多眼神交流,在強調觀點時用一隻手輔助即可——這樣顯得不是那麼強勢。

YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Too laid-back"

老闆說:太鬆散了

WHAT IT MEANS: You may not be dressing professionally, are overly familiar with colleagues, or don't convey a sense of urgency about work.

背後含義是:你可能穿的不職業化、和同事混的太熟、沒有傳達出對工作的緊張和重視。

Quick fix: Step up your game with a new suit, quit schmoozing, and walk with purpose.

補救辦法:穿新的職業裝繼續工作進程、不再閒談、明確目標。

YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Too risky"

老闆說:太冒險了

WHAT IT MEANS: Your idea of innovation may not align with your company's vision. Your big ideas may be unworkable.

背後含義是:你創新的想法可能與公司目標不一致。你驚天動地的想法或許行不通。

Quick fix: Watch the office all-star and what elements of her pitches perk the boss's ears.

補救辦法:觀察辦公室紅人的做事方法,以及老闆會採納她哪些方面的建議。