當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 辦公室英語 > 詢問面試結果會話

詢問面試結果會話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.63K 次

這次我們來看一些實戰會話,看看這些應聘者都是怎樣來詢問結果的。接下來,小編給大家準備了詢問面試結果會話,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

ing-bottom: 62.5%;">詢問面試結果會話

A=Applicant I=Interviewer

Dialogue 1

A: Hi, may I speak to Mrs Smith, please?

你好,我可以和史密斯女士講話嗎?

I: This is Mrs Smith.

我就是史密斯。

A: Mrs Smith, how do you.do? This is Sun Lin. I interviewed with you a few days ago.

史密斯女士,你好,我是幾天前你面試過的孫林。

I: Yes, Mr. Sun.

是的,孫先生。

A: I am just calling to follow up on the status of the Sales Manager position.

我打電話只是想問一下銷售經理這個職位的招聘情況。

I: We haven't made any decision yet. Although we do have a couple of candidates1 we are looking at, including you.

我們還沒有做任何決定呢,但我們已有幾個人選,其中包括你。

A: I see. Well, I am very interested in this position. And if there is any additional2 information you need, please call me at any time.

我知道了。是這樣,我對這個職位非常感興趣。如果你還需要別的資料,請隨時打電話給我。

I: I certainly will. Thank you for calling.

當然會的,謝謝你打來電話。

A: Thank you very much, too.

我也非常感謝你。

Dialogue 2

A: Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith?

你好,我可以和史密斯女士通話嗎?

I: Speaking.

我就是。

A: Hi, Mrs Smith, this is Yang Guang. You interviewed me a few days ago.

你好,史密斯女士,我是楊光,幾天前你面試過我。

I: I know. Can I help you?

我知道了。你有什麼事嗎?

A: I am just following up to see if you have made a decision concerning3 the Sales Manager position.

我只是想知道關於銷售經理一職你們是否已經做出了決定。

I: Unfortunately, we have been working to meet a deadline. So we haven't made any decision.

很抱歉,我們一直在忙一個就要到期的工作,所以還沒有作任何決定。

A: Do you have any idea when you might arrive at a decision?

那你知道什麼時候會有結果嗎?

I: I hope by next weekend.

我希望是在下個週末之前吧。

A: All right, thank you.

那好,謝謝你。

I: You are welcome. Goodbye.

不客氣,再見。

A: Goodbye.

再見。

擴展:謝絕工作邀請典型會話

A=Applicant I=Interviewer

Dialogue 1

I: Hello, is that Mr. Sun? This is Mrs Smith with ABC Corp.

你好,孫先生嗎?我是ABC公司的史密斯女士。

A: Yes, this is Sun Lin.

是的,我是孫林。

I: I'd like to tell you that you can come to work for us.

我想告訴你你可以來我們公司工作了。

A: Oh, I am sorry, but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable1 to my needs.

哦,很抱歉,我剛剛接受了另一個我認爲更符合我要求的工作。

I: I see.

我知道了。

A: I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline2 it.

非常感謝貴公司的錄用,但我不得不拒絕它。

I: You are welcome. Please call us if you change your mind.

不用客氣,如果你改變了主意,可以打電話給我們。

A: I will. Thank you.

我會的,謝謝你。

Dialogue 2

I: Mr. Sun, this is Mrs Smith at ABC. I am calling to offer you the Sales Manager position. I am wondering if you are still interested in it.

孫先生,我是ABC公司的史密斯女士。我打電話是想告訴你銷售經理一職你已被錄用了。我不知道你還有沒有興趣。

A: Frankly3 speaking, I have been thinking that the position is not right for me after the interview.

坦白地說,面試後我一直認爲這個工作不適合我。

I: Really, what changed your mind?

是嗎,是什麼讓你改變了主意?

A: I think there is too much responsibility4 for me. I wonder if I can handle it.

我認爲這份工作要承擔的責任太多了,我不知道能否應付得了。

I: I am sure you can.

我相信你能應付的。

A: But I have my doubts, and I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I will be happy in.

但我懷疑我自己,我不想接受一份自己感到不快樂的工作。

I: You are right.

你說得對。

A: But thank you for the offer. Good luck.

但還是非常感謝你的錄用。祝你好運。

Dialogue 3

A: Hello, this is Sun Lin, may I speak to Mrs. Smith?

你好,我是孫林,我可以和史密斯女士講話嗎?

I: Yes, this is Mrs Smith. Mr. Sun, have you received our letter?

我就是史密斯。孫先生,你收到我們給你的信了嗎?

A: Yes, Mrs Smith. I am just calling to thank you for your offer. But I am sorry to tell you I have accepted another position.

我收到了,我打電話就是感謝貴公司的錄用,不過非常遺憾地告訴你,我已經接受了另一個職位。

I: May I ask why?

我可以問爲什麼嗎?

A: I really think that position suits my educational background better. What's more, that company will supply me with an apartment, you know I haven't my own house and I have to rent.

我覺得那個職位非常符合我的教育背景,而且那個公司會爲我提供一套住房,我沒有自己的房子,必須租房子住。

I: I see.

我明白。