當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 電話英語 > 辦公室電話英語

辦公室電話英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.48W 次

下面是本站小編整理的辦公室電話英語,希望對大家有幫助。

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">辦公室電話英語

Hello. This is Ichiro Aoki of X company.

喂,你好。我是X公司的青木一郎。

Extension 4274, please.

請轉4274。

Could I speak to h?

請問史密斯先生在嗎?

I’d like to make an appointment to see s.

我想約瓊斯先生見個面。

What’s the name and number of the hotel?

那家賓館的名字和電話是什麼?

How can I cantact you./ How can I get a hold of you?

我怎麼和你聯繫?

We hope to hear from you soon.

希望能儘快得到你的消息。

Call me at 313-1234.

你可以打313-1234。

Please call me at the office.

請往我辦公室打。

I’ll call you the first thing tomorrow morning.

明天一早我就給你打電話。

I’ll give you a call.

我會電話通知你的。

Please feel free to call me.

請儘管給我打電話吧。

We’re looking forward to seeing you.

我們盼着見到你。

I finally got a hold of you.

總算把你找着了。

I finally got my call through.

電話總算通了。

I’m glad I could get a hold of you.

能聯繫到你我太高興了。

I tried to reach you last week.

上週我一直在找你。

He’s a difficult to get a hold of.

太難聯繫到他了。

I’ve tried to contact him many times, but he’s always out.

我試着聯繫了好多次,可他總是不在。

Would you look up his number?

你可以幫我查一下他的電話號碼嗎?

Dial the number on the business card.

你就打名片上那個電話吧。

How do I make an outside call?

外線怎麼打?

When you hear the dial tone, dail the number.

聽到撥號音後,就可以撥號碼了。

I’d like to make an international call.

我想打國際長途。

Can you hear me?

你能聽到我嗎?

Something is wrong with this phone.

這部電話有問題。

I can call for you.

我替你打電話吧。

Where are you calling from?

你從那裏打的電話?

I’ll call you again from the station.

我會從車站再給你打電話的。

It’s strange that Bob hasn’t called you.

真奇怪鮑勃還沒有給你打電話。

I didn’t make any calls.

我沒打過電話。

I’m on duty now.

我現在正在上班。

I’ll call for help.

我打電話求援。

I’d like to make a reservation.

我想預約。

Do you know his cell phone number?

你知道他的手機號碼嗎?

Cell phone still have some drawbacks.

手機仍然有不完善的地方。

Who shall I say is calling?

你怎麼稱呼?

Would you spell your name?

能否拼一下你的名字?

Can you put him on?

能幫我接通他的電話嗎?

I’ll get you a person in charge.

我給你接負責人。

h, there’s a call for you.

史密斯先生,有你的電話。

He’s on the phone now.

他正在接電話。

He just got off the phone.

他剛掛斷電話。

If it’s urgent, I’ll try to contact him.

着急的話,我這就跟他聯繫。

There’s a phone call for you from that same customer.

還是那個客戶打電話找您。

Tell him I’ll call him back later.

告訴他過會兒我再給他回電話