當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 購物英語 > 實體店購物英語對話閱讀

實體店購物英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.61W 次

對話教學不僅可以爲學生提供較爲真實的語言使用情景,還能有效提高學生的口語能力。本站小編整理了實體店購物英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 69.06%;">實體店購物英語對話閱讀
  實體店購物英語對話一

A:Did you. eye doctor prescribe you contact lenses?

眼科醫生要你配隱形眼鏡嗎?

B:No, I’d like to know something about contact lenses.

不,我只是想了解一下。

A:Oh, I see. We have both hard and soft contact lenses. They are very popular, but a little more expensive than ordinary glasses.

噢,我明白了。硬性和軟性兩種隱形眼鏡我們都有。它們很受歡迎,便要比普通眼鏡貴。

B:I have found I’m short-sighted recently. I need to wear glasses. As a student, it’s better for me to wear ordinary glasses instead of contact lenses.

我最近發現我的眼睛近視了,需要戴眼鏡。作爲學生,我最好戴普通的,而不是隱形的眼鏡。

A:We have many kinds of glasses here. Which frames do you like best?

我們這兒有很多眼鏡。你最喜歡哪副眼鏡架?

B:I think the square-shaped ones will be the best for me.

我認爲方形的最適合我。

A:What about this pair? They are the 'in' things now in optical wear. Try them on.

這副眼鏡怎麼樣?它們是時下最流行的光學用品,試試吧。

B:They fit me very well. I like them.

很適合我。我很喜歡這副。

A:Please go to receive optometry first over there.

請先到那邊去驗光。

  實體店購物英語對話二

A:Excuse me, can you show me the cloisonné bracelet in the counter?

勞駕,你能把櫃檯裏的那個景泰藍手鐲給我看看嗎?

B:Sure. Let me get it for you.

當然。我給你拿。

A:Can you also show me this one?

你把這個也給我拿出來看看好嗎?

B:No problem. This one is made of pure gold.

沒問題。這是純金做的。

A:I think the cloisonné bracelet is more beautiful.

我認爲那個景泰藍手鐲更漂亮。

B:You’re right. This one costs less, but is more beautiful.

你說對了。這隻手鐲花錢較少,但更漂亮。

A:Will the luster fade out after some time?

時間久了會失去光澤嗎?

B:No, we guarantee the quality.

不會的,我們有質量保證。

A:Ok. Can I try it on?

我可以試戴一下嗎?

B:Certainly, the mirror is right here.

當然,鏡子在這兒。

  實體店購物英語對話三

A:Are these stockings made of silk?

這些長襪是絲的嗎?

B:Yes, pure silk.

是純絲的。

A:What’s the difference between artificial silk and pure silk?

純絲和人造絲有什麼區別?

B:The artificial silk stockings are more durable than pure silk stockings, but pure silk stockings are more comfortable to wear.

人造絲比真絲耐穿,但真絲穿上舒服。

A:Thank you. I’d like to buy a pair of pure silk stockings.

謝謝。我買一雙真絲的。

B:What else do you want?

你還要什麼嗎?

A:Please show me the panty-hose over there.

請給我看看那邊的連褲襪。

B:These panty-hose are all Hong Kong made. We can guarantee the quality.

這些連褲襪都是香港產的,我們可以保證質量。

A:Could you give me a discount if I buy a dozen?

如果我買一打,你能給我打折嗎?

B:Sorry, madam. Our price is fixed.

對不起,夫人。我們這兒是不講價的。

A:Then I’ll buy two.

那麼我買兩條。


看了“實體店購物英語對話”的人還看了:

1.有關購物的英語對話閱讀

2.購物時的英語對話閱讀

3.關於購物英語對話短文閱讀

4.關於購物英語情景對話閱讀

5.關於超市購物英語對話閱讀