當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 金融英語 > 有關銀行賬戶情景對話

有關銀行賬戶情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.37K 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來金融英語有關銀行賬戶情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 64.53%;">有關銀行賬戶情景對話

有關銀行賬戶情景對話:開立儲蓄帳戶

Henry Samson is asking a clerk at the First National Bank about opening a regular savings account.

亨利·薩姆森在第一國民銀行向一個職員詢問有關開立普通儲蓄帳戶事宜。

Clerk:May I help you ,sir?

職員:我能爲您做些什麼嗎?先生?

Samson:Yes,please .I'd like to open a savings account you give me some information?

薩姆森:謝謝,我想開立一個儲蓄帳戶。請您和我談談這方面的事,好嗎?

C:Yes,I'd be happy to help you call our regular savings account plan passbook savings.

職員:好的,我很樂意爲您服務。我們把我們的銀行的普通儲蓄帳戶稱爲銀行存摺儲蓄。

You may open an account in your name only ,or a joint account with your wife.

您可以只用您自己的名字開立帳戶,也可以與您的妻子開立共同帳戶。

There is no minimum balance ,and you may make deposits or withdrawals at any time .

我們這裏沒存款最小余額的限制,而且可隨時存款或取款。

S:Do I earn interest on the account ?

薩姆森:我能從帳戶上得到利息嗎?

C:Yes,we pay the highest interest rate permitted for commercial banks .

職員:可以的。我們這裏支付商業銀行所允許的最高利率。

We credit the earned interest to your account automatically every quarter.

每個季度,我們會自動地把利息劃入您的帳戶的貸方。

S:Is it difficult to open an account?I mean ,do I have to be a regular customer of the bank?

薩姆森:開立一個帳戶難嗎?我是說,我必須是銀行的老客戶嗎?

C:No , at that's necessary is to fill out this signature card and make your initial deposit .

職員:不,先生,完全不必。您所需要做的只是填寫一下這張簽名卡,並進行首次儲蓄,

Even a dollar is enough to open the account .

甚至一美元就可開立一個帳戶。

S:Let's see want my name,address,occupation ,date of birth and Social Security number .

薩姆森:讓我看看這張卡片。你要我填上姓名、住址、職業、出生日期和社會保險號碼。

What's this item here,"Mother's Maiden Name"?

母親婚前姓名這一項是怎麼回事?

C:We ask that for identification purposes ,sir 's a code word we use to positively identify you in case you lose your passbook or there is some other need for positive identification .

職員:我們要求這一姓名是爲人便於辨別身份,先生。這是一個暗語,萬一您丟失了您的存摺,我們可以用它來確切地辨別您的身份,或者由於某種需要,用以準確地辨認身份。

S:I ,let me fill this out and I'll open an account.

薩姆森:我明白了,那我就填寫這張卡片,然後開立一個帳戶。

 有關銀行賬戶情景對話:開立往來帳戶

John Spence is asking a clerk at the First National Bank about current accounts.

約翰·斯彭斯正在向第一國民銀行的一位職員詢問有關往來帳戶的事宜。

Spence:Would you please tell me something about current accounts?I've heard the term,but I'm not sure I understand what it means.

斯彭斯:您能給我講講有關往來帳戶的事嗎?我聽說過這個術語,但是我不完全明白它的含義。

Clerk:The term current account means a demand account ally ,a checking account.

職員:往來帳戶這個術語就是活期帳戶的意思。實際上,就是支票帳戶。

Normally ,we use the term current or demand account when we talk about a checking account maintained by a business firm.

通常當我們談論到由企業持有的支票帳房時,我們就使用往來帳戶或者活期帳戶這樣的術語。

S:Oh ,so you mean that I can't open a current account as an individual?

斯彭斯:哦,您是說,作爲個人,我不能開立往來帳戶嗎?

C:No,I don't mean ody ,either a firm or an individual ,may open a current account,

職員:不,我不是那個意思。任何人,無論是企業還是個人都可以開立往來帳戶。

but we normally call individual accounts personal checking accounts 's just a different name for them.

但是,我們一般稱個人帳戶爲個人支票帳戶,這僅僅是帳戶名稱不同而已。

S:Why do you call them demand accounts ,then ?

斯彭斯:那麼您爲什麼稱他們爲活期帳戶呢?

C:That means that the balances in the accounts are subject to withdrawal on demand.

職員:這就是說,帳戶上的餘額便於提取或者便於需要。

In other words,a written demand ,or a check ,is all that's necessary to make a withdrawal from the account .

換句話說,要想從帳戶中提取,只需填寫一張用款需求單或一張支票就可以了。

S:Aren't all accounts like that ?

斯彭斯:並不是所有的帳戶都是這樣做的吧?

C:No,sir or savings accounts actually require a notice to the bank ,

職員:是的,先生。定期存款帳戶或儲蓄帳戶實際上都需要給銀行一個通知,

usually seven days before the depositor has a right to make a withdrawal normal practice ,

通常是七天前通知銀行,存款人才有權力提取存款。

of course ,we usually waive notice and allow immediate withdrawals demand or current accounts ,

當然,一般情況下,我們通常不必提前通知,並且允許立即提款。

however,we cannot ask for such notice .

然而,對於活期帳戶或者往來帳戶我們根本無權要求取款提前通知。