當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 金融英語 > 辦理銀行業務情景對話

辦理銀行業務情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.3W 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來金融英語辦理銀行業務情景對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

padding-bottom: 344.09%;">辦理銀行業務情景對話

  辦理銀行業務情景對話1:

A:Morning. May I help you.

早上好,我能幫您什麼?

B:Yes. I'd like to open an account that enables me to draw money easily.

我想開一個取錢容易的賬戶。

A:Well, in that case, I think a checking account may be more convenient for you. However,there's a service charge.

好的,按照您的情況,活期存款賬戶最適合您了,不過要收費的。

B:How much is the service charge?

收費比例是多少?

A:One percent.:

1%的手續費。

B: Sounds reasonable. Will 300 dollars be enough for a minimal deposit?

聽起來還挺合適的。300美元夠不夠用作最小存款金額的?

A:More than enough. Please fill in this form.

足夠了。請填寫以下表格。

B:Anything else?

還有別的嗎?

A:Your passport, please.

請出示您的護照。

  辦理銀行業務情景對話2:

A:May I help you?

我能幫你什麼?

B:I'd like to cash this check, please.

我想把這張支票兌現。

A:Do you have an account with us?

請問,您在我方銀行有賬戶嗎?

B:Yeah. Here's my identification card.

是的。這是我的身份證。

A:Do you want large or small bills?

你想要大面額的還是小面值的現鈔?

B:Actually, I want to buy some traveler's checks.

實際上我想買一些旅行支票。

A:What denomination?

什麼面額的?

B:Twenties would be fine.

面值20的就好。

A:Do you want the whole amount in traveler's check?

所有的錢都用來買旅行支票嗎?

B:Yes, please.

是的。

以上就是本站小編爲大家帶來的金融英語辦理銀行業務情景對話,希望對大家的學習有所幫助!