當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 旅遊英語口語行李託運怎麼說

旅遊英語口語行李託運怎麼說

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.31W 次

下面是本站小編整理的旅遊英語口語:行李託運, 希望對大家有幫助。

padding-bottom: 100%;">旅遊英語口語行李託運怎麼說

1 這次班機是在這個櫃檯辦理登機手續嗎?

Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

2請您把行李放在機器上好嗎?

Would you.put your baggage on the machine, please?

3 我有一隻揹包。

I have one shoulder bag.

4 請您把行李全部放在磅秤上好嗎?

Would you please put all your luggage on the scales?

5 手提行李不用稱重。

Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.

6 手提行李不包括在內。

Hand-baggage is not included.

7 那麼我把它們拿出來作手提行李。

Well, I’ll take them out as carry-on baggage.

8 請您把行李標籤繫上可以嗎?

Could you put on the luggage label, please?

9 請把這些標籤系在手提行李上。

Please fasten these tags on your hand-carried luggage.

10 您的行李都繫好標籤了嗎?

Is your luggage properly labeled?

11 把您的行李放在櫃檯上好嗎?

Will you put your luggage on the counter?

12 夫人,有手提行李嗎?

Any hand luggage, madam?

Do you have any hand luggage, Madam?

13您準備把那小包作爲手提行李嗎?

Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?

14 你看我的手提包要過磅嗎?

Do you think my hand bag should be weighed?

15 嚅,就是這些要不要把我們的全部行李一起過磅?

Here they are, will you weigh all our luggage together?

16 我的行李必須全部過磅嗎?

May all my luggage be weighed?

17 我一共三件行李超重嗎?

I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?

18 先生,您有多少件行李要託運?

How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?

19 我想託運這三件行李。

I want to check these three pieces.

20 這隻短途旅行包我自己隨身帶。

Carry this over-weight bag by myself.

21 您的行李箱要託運。其餘的您可以隨身攜帶。

Your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.

22 我可以隨身帶手提包上機嗎?

Can I carry this carry-on bag with me on board?

23 您可以免費帶手提行李上機。

You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.

24 免費行李限額是25千克。

The free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.

25 是的,每人限25千克。

Yes, you're allowed twenty-five kilos each.

26 您只能帶24磅行李。

You're allowed only 24 pounds of luggage.

27 這沒超出免費行李限額吧。

Is that inside the free allowance?

28 剛好低於限額。

It's just below the limit.

29 它們重5磅,所以我正好在重量限額之內。

They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.

30 不需要超重費。

There's no excess to pay.

31 對不起,先生,您的行李超重5千克。

I'm sorry, sir, you're five kilos overweight.

32 超重5千克。

It's five kilos overweight.

33 超過兩磅。

It's two pounds over.

34 您的行李超重6千克。

You've got 6 kilos of excess baggage.

35 我不得不留下幾本商品目錄冊。

I'll have to leave a couple of our catalogs behind.

36 我得收您超重費。

I'll have to charge you for overweight.

37 恐怕您要付超重行李費,先生。

I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.

38 您得付超重行李費。

You'll have to pay for the excess luggage.

39 那麼我該付您多少錢?

Well, how much do I owe you?

40 超重費是每公斤5美元。

The charge for overweight is $ 5 per kilo.

41 把您的機票給我好嗎?

Will you give me your ticket?

42 請把您的機票和護照給我好嗎?

May I have your tickets and passports, please?

43 這是我的護照,我準備坐中國民航班機去紐約。

Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.

44 這是您的行李單。

Here's your luggage bill.

45 這是一張機艙行李標籤。

Here's a cabin luggage label.

46 這是您的機票及登機牌。

Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.

47 可以走了夫人。這是您的登機牌。

Here you go, madam. This is your boarding card.

  注意:

辦理登機手續:check in

櫃檯:counter

手提行李:hand-baggage(較小)/hand-carried luggage(較大)

行李過磅/行李稱重:to weigh the luggage

登機牌:boarding pass/boarding card

行李標籤:luggage label